Would you delete or keep?

A guy thinks he can play you but you know better.

Would you delete him off social media or keep him there to see your updates.

... bare in mind him being there isn't bothering you, you just don't care.

• Leave him so what
  • Delete

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd leave him. I don't care about him and I'm not keeping him just to see my updates, it just makes no difference to me whether he's there or not. I just wouldn't talk to him.

What Guys Said 2

• You need to get rid of him

• Get rid of his ass!!!

What Girls Said 4

• Delete.
    I am 22 so social media didn’t really become a big thing until my junior year of high school. Back before social media, once a guy played you, did you wrong, or things just didn’t work out you guys were done. No talking. No finding excuses to be included and invited into each other’s lives. Nothing. This is the healthiest way to detach, move on, and not get caught up playing games with a guy’ who’s simply no good! You’ve already established that he’s a player who likes to play games so what makes you think that he really cares all that much about your updates? No offense, but the chances are there are several other girl’s who’s updates are first priority way before yours. There’s no reason to linger around especially if he was an azz to you. So I suggest deleting him from all social media and clearing your mind from his presence because it doesn’t sound like he deserves to be there. Not even for a moment.

• I would leave him.. I don't block people. I find that to be immature

• Since I am not an instrument or a video game... I don't want anyone playing me.
    I will probably delete hm.

• Delete. ...