Do you find it a turn off when guys look at your boobs (in non sexual context)?

do you find it a turn off if a guy look at your boobs when your just having a normal conversation? I do.. i was on the second date with this guy and we were waiting for the pizza we had ordered, and we were just chatting and i was really trying to find this word, and i had to think about it for a while so i was look towards the wall on the other side on the room before i look at him again, and then i catched him looking at my boobs

Thats was a total turn off and i saw him a bit differently.. i know guys get curious, but i felt disrepcted to be honest..
the guy i dated before didn't do it, or if he did i never saw him do it.. he actually made an effort not to look...

Most Helpful Guy

• Were you wearing something showing cleavage?

• nope... so i wasn't even "asking for attention"

• Maybe.. Who knows? I have some weird opinions lol

• Lol you're the one who's supposed to know! I'm ready to hear your weird opinions :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get turned off at all.
    I have small boobs so they don't draw too much attention in unless I am wearing a deep plunge outfit (like I wore the other day).
    A guy was chatting with me but I noticed he looked down at my breasts and my legs, like "Wow".
    Some people can't help but to notice.
    People are human.
    It doesn't mean anything negative about that person, they are not disrespecting you in any way.
    For some reason, don't understand some women (to a point).
    A woman will be very upset when men act as if she doesn't exist.
    But the moment they do (take notice to how great you look), women tend to get offended.
    I mean... where it the healthy balance here?
    It should be fine as long as he does nothing to disrespect you.
    A guy taking notice of your assets says nothing negatively about you.
    Some men are better at controlling that they are checking you out better than others.

• And might I say my biggest asset... is my ass and legs that people tend to look at the most.

• Well you asked my opinion and I provided it.
      I didn't say every one is okay with it, I am simply stating how I view things.
      If you don't like people noticing your boobs wear things that don't draw attention to it.
      He has eyes and will notice.
      He isn't saying anything negative about you.
      You are far too critical of others.

• Yeah I know.. I think its a self mecanism or something

What Guys Said 5

• If you notice, all of the girls who did say they don't like it or are turned off are much younger. Listen girls, ALL boys/men are looking at your boobs when you aren't looking. ALL OF THEM. Your only 2 choices here are to A) Accept it. B) Completely hide them from site.

• I dont mind as long as they dont do it right in front of me.. when its obvious then I find it disrespectful.. I dont expect them not to look at all, but if we are on a date and you want me to like you, dont look at my boobs.. Unless you're very good at not being obvious about it

• Sometimes I literally cannot help it. I love boobs more than anything. That's like being left in a room with a chocolate fountain and expected not to drink any.

It's the Holy Grail.

• so you dont think about what the girl thinks?

• Dont you think that its a bit selfish? You're not concered about the other living human being infront of you might feel about it.. you only care about what you want? You're not really taking responsibility for your own actions by saying "it happens "

• Well it does just happen. Point is: I don't mean to do it. I don't just stand there and stare, that's weird. I refrain from doing it, I don't choose to. Because where would that leave me? 😂
      I don't only care about what I want, of course I care what they think. That's why I try and stop myself. I won't be setting a good reputation if I just stand there looking at girls boobs, will I?

There's a fine line between me and her. I don't mind, she may. I respect that. But if I catch her staring at my area and I stare at her boobs I think that's a fair trade. She can't say anything.

• If you are one a DATE, which is a precursor to a romantic relationship that includes sex, then there is nothing wrong with looking at the woman a man's attempting to spend long periods of time with.
    Good luck to you.

• So date= looking at boobs in your world?

• And good luck to you.
      I hope you find a guy who makes you feel loved in the way you want to be loved.
      Take care.

• Thanks! I hope so too

• Wait can you ask me again? I was looking at one girl's boobs sorry I didn't hear you

• Yeah, when a guy is on a date he should never look at her. Just like women should never ask about a man's job. It just makes sense.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't get turned off if he just looks at them once or twice because like, yeah, they're pretty great :P But no, seriously, he can't really help that sometimes he glances down. I'm cool with that. If he just stared and looked more interested in my boobs than my face, I'm going to get irritated.

• Yes, it’s rude, disrespectful, inconsiderate, and tacky.
    When guys boldly look at my breasts or butt in a very blatant, obvious way, I directly tell them “That’s disrespectful. I don’t appreciate that.” I say it with a very firm voice and a serious facial expression. I have found that it’s important for women to make it clear that our parts and the shape of our parts should not be disrespectfully consumed. Otherwise guys tend to think it’s okay to view and maybe treat you like a sex object.

• I think heterosexual guys have a hard time not looking, but I appreciate an effort to be subtle. You gotta look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you or I don't feel like you're listening to me.

• no but it's embarrassing

• it would be a total turn off for me as well

• I do get turned off by that it is disrespectful as you said

• I'd say glacing is ok but staring that's weird.