I Will Go And Do. Do you have faith?

1 Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I Nephi said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men save he shall prepare a way for them that may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

Be obedient and Heavenly Father will help you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I find religion to be interesting, however I do not need a deity to have morals. Most of the stuff that's written in the Bible about the treatment of others I do anyway without knowing that it was a part of the Bible. I only recently found out that the way I view life is very similar to how a religious person views it sans the god part.

I cannot be certain that god doesn't exist much as no one is certain that he exists due to lack of evidence. Before I die I will go to a Synagogue just in case, because you never know.

However it is best to live to the fullest now since this is most likely the only life you'll get.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4pMZqMNNQJE

• I like people like you :) that you're a good person, This is the only chance you'll get to Live like you are now, But there's still eternity, so it's good to Live life to the fullest, but I know God, and id rather spend my life knowing he lives and serving him And Looking forward to eternity than to hope there's not a life after this

• I'm not sure what you mean by agency?

• Agency is the ability to choose
      In the premortal life God gave us agency,
      it was Jesus's plan to let us choose whether we would follow God or not And Learn From It.
      it was Satan's plan to take away agency and make us all follow God.
      but with satans way, no one would learn and progress and We Would All Be Damned. 1/3 of the spirits chose satans way. They could not recieve bodies or experience life on earth. Now they are angels of the devil
      2/3 of the spirits chose Jesus's plan and have/will receive a body and has the gift of agency.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's refreshing to see a young person who's passionate and committed to God. :) Great gesture spreading the holy word!

What Guys Said 12

• I have Faith. Bring the money in an unmarked bag to the bins outside Tescos, and I'll return her unspoilt.

• Is that why children are born with agonising terminal illness that will result in them spending their short tiny life's in sheer agony?

Thought so...

• Its life, its not easy
      Children who die before they reach the age of accountability go to the celestial kingdom

• Rapist**

• He knows each of us well enough that he knows what we will choose, but we are the ones that make ourselves who we are. There were probably lots of little things that led up to rape, its not like one day he just decided to go do it

• Wow that's so original. Did you come up with that all by yourself lol.
    I have no faith.
    Yet I still go and do.

• Its from The Book of Mormon,
      You dont have faith that there will be another day or that things will turn out? That's why I go and do

• The definition of faith is believing something without evidence. Or an ungrounded trust in someone.
      Why are you making utterly zero sense right now?

• I see it as faith because you go and do to achieve things you can't be certain you'll achieve, but you do it anyway. You want to improve on life even though you can't be certain you'll live another day, but you do it anyway. You do things that need to be done because you have faith that you can do them, and that it will help someone or something if you do it.

• Lol this is actually the first time I read something from the Book of Mormon.

• I can only believe in Psalm 23:4.

• Of course I do. It's literally the only thing stopping me from killing myself at this point.

• what will he help you with though?

• Anything you do in righteousness, or every day things like school, family, friends, decisions, questions, not feeling loved,

• Because you're not accountable for your Sins until you're 8, unless you are mentally disabled, and it has to be done the right way by the right authority, like Jesus was

• Dear World,
    Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my or my child's throat.
    Do not start writing laws with it.
    Do not think with it.
    Sincerely, tired of hearing your religious guff

• You don't have to read it...

• Then don't complain

• I'm not complaining I just said you don't have to read it if you don't want to

• Haven't seem much in the way of evidence for that. "The Lord helps them that help themselves" now that seems to work.

• If you put in the effort he'll help

• Like I said, I haven't seen any evidence of that. What I have seen is a kind of placebo effect where faith that he will help gets you to help yourself. Hey, placebos work, it's science.

• I have, one time I was taking a test, I did as much as I could to study but I only had time to read through the book once. When the test started I couldn't remember anything, so I prayed that I could remember, then when I looked through the questions again I started remembering little things that I have only read once.
      I god helped me,

• Go and Do. And may your magical bulletproof undewear protect you

• Not even enough to run a lightbulb... Why?

• Ugh... Mormons...

• What I'm saying is: I beg to differ...

• No, I only have faith in reason and science.

• God used science to create the universe

• That's utterly ridiculous.

• You asked...

What Girls Said 0