Anyone else thinks gag or the people in it are pretty crap?

What I mean is, the decent ones ususally don't last long on here. I'mma atay a little while but it's starting to really suck... some people just come off nit in tune with reality thst they live under a rock

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree to an extent but I try not to be so harshly judgmental to the point of calling them “crap” :/ I just think that this place attracts a lot of people who are toxic and spread negativity. They don’t put out good vibes and their primary reason for being here seems more ego-oriented or argumentative than to actually help others and give advice. Then they act like complete and total strangers are obligated to patiently tolerate the way they present themselves as if they’re entitled to it. Meh whatever, let them sink into their own mess of a self if that’s what they choose. *shrugs* Just ignore and block them if you have to then try to gain what you can from this website.

• Lol denounces calling them crap and explains why theyre crap in 17 words and calls them toxic (crap). Lmao.

Yah. Whether the internet or in real life it's hard to associate with ppls genuine side. Most seem damaged or too guarded. You're def right about that.

• @Asker There's a difference between comparing someone to smelly feces rather than trying to understand why they behave a certain way. :P Being toxic doesn't necessarily make you "crap". There are plenty of awesome, wonderful, talented celebrities who admitted to once being toxic. You can't just harshly judge like that. :/

• To me crap is just another way of sayin not fit for consumption. Like toxic people spread their bitterness and even damage others... I guess u have a point there with not everything being crap about them. Wow u seem on point and educated in comparison. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, I agree with you. There are too many crazy people here. People that are rude, mean and nasty and racist and sexist. There is also too many repetitive questions to are my boobs ok, is my penis ok, am I fat etc etc.

• U got it. Too many shitty people and shotty questions. Lol

• I don't think a lot of these people are socially involved. U tend to know a lot if u have a lot of reference points to kno where u are. But they ask questions that imply they dont

• Yes I know what you mean and I agree.

What Girls Said 3

• It takes all types to make the world spin on its axis. But I wouldn't let a few bad apples ruin the whole bunch. Most of the people here are kind. Not everyone has the same take on reality. So I get it and I won't let it deter me from remaing on this site. This is my outlet

• And certain people slow down the spin cycle called curses and stumbing blocks. It won't deter you is a good point

• Thanks
      I have to remain strong and not let it effect me. There are going to be assholes in this world. I accept that

• Meh it's just a website to pass time. I don't take it so seriously.

• Hola!

I'm an exception to that statement :D

What Guys Said 4

• The only thing I don't like is that stupid Honda ad that comes on EVERYTIME you click a page. I understand they have to make money, but I've never seen a discussion forum website with so many ads.

• depends on decent. i think most here are a bit self-indulgent and don't get it.

• I think so many people just don't get it. Even the young ones are way off. I feel I got it when I was their age but I think it has a lot to do with getting good exposure.

• Yes, most are nut jobs, freaks, trolls or racists.

• Interesting questions are thin on the ground most of the time.