So, What does it take for the lady to fall in love with the man?

When a man falls in love with a girl, he would treat her the most important person in his life. He gives his time, loyalty, love, patience, kindness, and commitment and the lady isn't lighting up or giving in no matter how much he tried. The crazy thing about falling in love that it is hard for the guy to break from it from that person he cherishes the most.

So, if the guy does all this, what is still more for the lady to accept him or fall in love with him after all the work he has done?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• its not just what he does. its an emotional connection, physical attraction, wanting the same things in life, having similar idea for your futures...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• r u sure about this? not all gals treat guys da way u describe... i believe most of 'em return da favor ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Treating her well doesn't make her fall in Love with that man :) you can treat her as a Queen and still won't care about you if she doesn't find that special thing about him she won't fall in Love ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, if he's done all that and she's just not feeling it, there is nothing more he can do. You can't force a girl to fall in love with you no matter how hard you try. If she just doesn't feel that connection with you then it won't work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she didn't like him in the first place she won't like him no matter what he did to her and she will make excuses all the time to make him feel bad about himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes she is just not into it no matter what you do, I'm sorry man you didn't deserve that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• To date, You need one of these two things,

A) Look good
    B) Have lots of money

You don't need both, But, If you did i guess its a bonus, Personality and all that shit is secondary.

0|0
    0|0
  • His height
    His job
    His income
    His home or place of stay
    His health
    His body structure
    His face
    His social skills

Women instinctively take many MANY things into account. Never believe women when they say "personality is all that matters"

0|0
    1|0