What r ur thoughts on fat girls tryna convince u and themselves they're curvilicious?

Most Helpful Girl

• They are in-denial.
    We all know there's a difference between being curvy and fat.

The overweight women that hide behind the word curvy,
    usually don't want to do anything about their weight.
    They are the first to get offended if you don't call them curvy.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ridiculous. Tells they are in denial.
    Behind those words is probably an insecure person, trying to put up a front of confidence by lying to themselves and others. It would be a lot 'better' (more appealing and attractive) to say it like it is.

What Girls Said 5

• honestly speaking they are lying to themselves and the world... you can be comfortable with your body but there is a big difference between fat fat and curvy.. first of its not healthy second of its not pretty ( i am so sorry) third of I dont understand how anyone can put up with it, I feel so uncomfortable doing tiny things like tying my shoes and sitting comfortably when i gain a couple pounds.. you have the will somewhere in there.. be curvy for real not for me or anyone else but for yourself

• Media's fault.

• Its annoying as hell, can we stop glorifying obesity please?

• LOL I just ignore them

• OMG dont get me started...

• Get started. If u can somehow tell me there is an exception of the person they become from the conditioning they get as favored and way more tolerated people of society, go ahead. Personal experience, others experience and psychology/behavioural studies all confirm this in other ways of course. It's just hard for me to accept.

• Shit wrong question sorry! You're right!

• Yeesss I agree!! Too many fat people in America, its cuz of the horrible fatty foods and technology we also glorify lolll

What Guys Said 2

• Lmao they can convince anyone, they still ain't getting laid lol Curve is when it make a actual curve in your body like Big boobs to low waist to big ass. They however thinking its their McDonald rolls, only peopld they convincing are those little Wk nerdy virgins who get weggies back in school lol

• A bit fatter than a petite girl is curvy

• Curvy is a combination of a different bone structure as well as how the fat and muscle are distributed. It's not a girl a bit fatter lol.

Also ur answer is irrelevant