Do you value money?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I do kind of need it to live - So.., mostly like any other person. I guess o, o

What Girls Said 3

• I value money as I need it. Nothing extreme. I do not think happiness depends on money.

• Yes I do value it

• Money it just a tool for me to live. Nothing more.

• young ladies, pay attention to this girl. her way way of thinking is what's gonna be what helps r have a truly fulfilling life. she has clarity. they say say girls like powerful men... it's a flaw! if offers security... but not for you. a man with power can afford to treat you anyway he wishes. so, while you're getting abused, guys like me gets front row sets... where we can do nothing but watch.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes and no. On the one hand, I'm absolutely no materialist. I don't believe money can make you happy. And I also don't fall into the trap of thinking that money makes people prettier/cooler etc.. This is why for example I absolutely don't care about clothes and fashion. I think I would wear cheap no-brand clothes even if I won the lottery. I just don't see the point of wearing Armani jeans or a Versace shirt. I don't see how that makes you cooler or whatever. To be, people who care a lot about fashion tend to be rather superficial.
    However, on the other hand, I do value money. First of all, because I am what French people would call a "bon vivant". I like to eat good food and I do quite enjoy to live the high life if I get the chance. Not because I want to show off but because I simply enjoy a bit of luxury and comfort. I also love travelling the world and that is also something that affords money, even if you travel simply. Secondly, I think a lot about my future. I want to make sure that I will be financially okay once I get retired and even more importantly, I want to make absolutely certain that I can afford to offer my future children a decent lifestyle. I'm not saying they should be rich kiddies but they should not have to worry too much about material stuff... like for example I want to b able to always buy them a birthday gift. This means that I have to get a well-paying job where I can make some money.

• I value money because everyone else does.
    That is the nature of a fiat currency.
    A rare example of something that comes to exist the more people believe it exists.
    If no one believed that money had value, it would become nothing more than paper and shrapnel.

• Money is the single most important thing on this planet, So yeah, I do.

• Not really. People think I'm weird bc of that. As long as I can eat, I don't care

• A lot of big steps in life You want to take will include spending money, like getting a driving license a degree or a house

• Even when having kids You will need money, if it wasn't for money You and i wouldn't be here, Thats the deep truth