What's one thing that you would like to do right now?

For me, it's to get home, get into my comfy bed and sleep. I'm so tired right now, wishing I could escape this party right now 😣

Most Helpful Guy

• I also wish I could sleep. It's currently 6 in the evening at my location and I haven't slept last night because I have to write a paper for Uni and it's due in a few days. I'm very stressed out about it. So I haven't slept for roughly 34 hours. It feels terrible. But I want to make a little more progress, so after a short break on GaG I will go back to my paper and write for another 2 hours or so. Then I have to clean up the kitchen and then, finally, I can go to bed and probably sleep for a straight 10-12 hours ;-).

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuddles would be great right now. News that I got the job I interviewed for would be excellent as well.

What Guys Said 4

• I think go get a cold shower or cold bath cause the weather here is so hot

• Take a nap in a dark room. Didn't get enough sleep last night

• Draw something. I just have no idea what to draw.

• I would like to meet in person someone I just met online.

What Girls Said 15

• Have hardcore sex

• Sleep. Its one thirty in the morning and I have school today, and I am so tired but sleep eludes me. Yes I am aware being on the site right now does not help. But stuff common sense. I'm too tired for that's hit.

• It's 11:40pm right now and I'm still not home. God knows what time I can get home, and I have school tomorrow. I'm just so tired right now.

• I want chicken wings and poutine right now. HUNGRY!

• Get of GAG sooner or later this Relaxing morning, @kimberleyy, and shower and take my walk in the nice Hot weather that God has bestowed on me today.
    lol... Put the lamp shade back and stop painting the town red and go to bed.
    Sweet dreams. xx

• Stop the time. I wish I could really do it tho.

• I'd like to have some cake and tea with Prince Harry

• I want something good to eat. :) Maybe pizza or something for lunch. Also I really want cuddles.

• Now I'm hungry 😂 haha pizza is always the best! xD *cuddles you* hahah that's if you don't mind ofc

• Haha its okays, its night time anyways, doubt there's any pizza shop 😂 and thank you for the cuddles 😊

• You're welcome. :)

• Probably teleport to my dog and cuddle him haha.

• Be in bed where I feel safe.

• Cuddle with my Loved one and rest from Life :(

• Practise Yoga!!! But I'm @ office :/

• I wish I had my pizza :(

• Same!!! Lol

• Sleep for hours. I tried really hard to sleep but i couldn't 😭

• I want to get a nice salami sandwich right now for breakfast yumm yum