Turn ons that aren't physical?

What traits about a person that are not physical turn you on?

For me, it'd be passion. Not passion in sex, but passion in everything. When someone does everything to the best of their ability and has that one thing that they're good at and love doing, and can just tell you about it with that glint in their eyes and a smile on their lips, and the way that they describe their passion is almost poetic.

Also, what is your passion?

Most Helpful Guy

• This whole question just brings 'Elliott Hulse' to mind.. Look him up he's a youtuber and he is full of passion for life.

Anyway back to your question:

-Confidence
    -Doesn't care what other people think
    - Energetic
    - Caring
    - Sence of humour

Most Helpful Girl

• Passion is a great one!

What Guys Said 6

• I like passion too, but it always goes back to beieng that certain glow of happiness that makes life worth the struggles and pains.

• Intelligence
    Sense of humor
    Confidence
    Being social

• A positive attitude, a girl who makes me feel comfortable when I'm around her :D

• When she's a combination of really cute and really shy and innocent. It's a huge turn on like nothing else.

• Proper diction, intelligence in general.

My passion is building empires, I am an entrepreneur and I love thinking big and building it.

• I love what a girls eyes try to say

What Girls Said 3

• Intelligence, humility, compassion, confidence, and a joyful nature.

• Passion is a good one. I'd include intelligence, a sense of humor, and drive or ambition.

• Humor. A funny guy is sexy.