Why do people around here not like the full spectrum of human behaviour?

why do they hate unkind posts, when they do the same? is it asperger's? or some other social condition? m

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called being human. Haha! Everybody wants to be right. And everybody is a hipocrit. Sucks and frustrates... But it just is...

• it does? well ok, lol...

but it's nice you're very passive aggressive.

• No, I didn't mean YOU were upset. I just see that some people do get upset, that's all... y can't u make ur comment? Nobody said u can't or else it would have been pulled... Glad I can amuse you :D

• yes, since you don't seem to get it here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because everyone's a hypocrite in the end.

• lololol.. i wasn't really paying attention, since I like how you presume I'm not allowed an opinion. But I disagree, unless you can prove it to me..

• well yes, if i'm not allowed an opinion, and you cannot say, then i presume you have a condition. either that, or it's compounded by your belief I share your life norms, which I have no need to.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the specific person. Some people just find the tone to be exhausting and negative. They may feel there's nothing productive or powerful to GAIN yet the post just takes away from their mood, energy, and positivity.

• Asperger's is an autism spectrum disorder, it has nothing to do with that.

What Guys Said 2

• Because humans are a very consistent and logical species [sarcasm].

• yes, because you get a kick from realising human thinking isn't perfect lololol. fool.

• @ThisDudeHere He's a douche... he goes around saying people have aspergers for some reason. Probably has a kid with it or maybe a girlfriend, boyfriend or parent. He is kinda mean tho. Haha!!! But whatever makes him feel better...

• lolol... you are equally as bad.. lolol.. but i don't mind, i give as good as i get.

• tenspeak or whatever your name is. just stop.

• stop what? yep, this is baaaaaaaaad because people never critique others.

• Okay, so suddenly you know me better than myself, okay then. This is the part that I make a reference to your non-existent PhD.

• sorry, i can judge you or whoever as i please.