What is your iq?

Mine is 147... and yes, i got tested properly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know my actual IQ score, because I have been tested, but they didn't feel comfortable giving me the actual number. In their words, "We feel that knowing your score is counter productive."

All they would tell me is that it was genius level. I have also been approached by MENSA, and passed their entrance requirements, but never joined. I just wasn't interested.

My IQ doesn't mean a whole lot to me. Sure, it's beneficial, but it doesn't make me better than anyone else. It's something I was born with, rather than something I earned, so I can't really take credit for it. It's not an accomplishment.

Most Helpful Girl

• 132 and I was tested properly by an educational psychologist.

Too be honest IQ tests don't mean much to me.

What Guys Said 13

• These IQ tests are arbitrary and never correct. A person with attention deficit disorder might score extremely badly yet at the same time he could come up with computer codes that would take a normal person years.

If you test a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live it's entire life believing it is stupid.

• I've never tested it. Haven't found a reason to. I'm probably around average.
    I have higher EQ then IQ though.

• Wow, you are genius. You must be well within the top 1 percentile in the world. I got 132 last I checked..

• I know i have superior intelligence, but don't exactly know my iq point.
    As Shledon Cooper says,
    my mother had me tested :D

• 147.9... 😂😂😂

• I don't know where to take a test for one

• I haven't taken a test in so long. I get really anxious and chicken out halfway through

• I don't know. I don't care.

• I don't know. What difference would it make to know it? I generally do well on tests. I got a National Merit scholarship.

• Mine is 170 i am genius :D

• Einstein's IQ was around 162 lmao...

• No u r wrong

• Einsteins iq is not known and i am a genius i dont lie

• I'm smart enough to know that IQ is irrelevant to leading a successful and happy life. If everyone else wishes to compare dick sizes, fine by me, but I won't participate.

• How does one test their IQ?

• Psychologist or mensa

• How do they test you?

What Girls Said 10

• I've never had it tested but I can usually keep all the food in my mouth while chewing so that's a good sign.

• Haha!! Now the important question do you have have concentrate really hard to keep it in your mouth lol

• @anon1999 doesn't everybody? 😮

• I don't even know how to respond to this haha! Thanks for leaving me speechless.

• I think it'd be like 110 though I haven't had it tested properly.

• 138 :P
    And yes, I also got tested properly lol

• I haven't been "tested"... I m just happy I can walk and talk on my own..

• who cares, we are all people living on the world to live our lives down until the clock strikes us down.

• I have no idea lol

• Shouldn't you be a part of Mensa with that? Last time I checked, I was about 134.

• I don't know.
    Never cared enough to get a "real" test done.

• I don't know, I took an online quiz and it said I'm above average, around 130?

• I've never had it tasted properly, but I took a test online and I got about 190.
    Is that good?

• I can already take a guess at what your IQ is judging by your question X"D