Would it be lame if I went to the pool alone?

Whenever I go with my friends we end up talking more than actually swimming so it's kinda annoying and I was thinking about going alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I often go the pool as you say more swimming less talking.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't see how that would be "lame" at all. If you want to go to the pool then go. I don't think it's a big deal. If you want to go just to swim then you definitely don't have to have other people with you. You can enjoy swimming by yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• Not lame, but you'll get a lot more guys hitting on you. Without your friends to keep guys away you're gonna get approached a lot more.

• why would it be lame going to the pool alone if you want just go for a swim? i don't think that matters, go for it.

What Girls Said 1

• No, not at all! :) A few years ago I went swimming at 06:30am and it was so good! The swimming pool was super empty and it was really relaxing. Go for it!