What do you guys think about the 2016 GOP presidential candidate Rand Paul?

I really want him to be our next president :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep wanting. He has no chance. And I do like a few of his policies, but he's just too "out there" to be accepted by main stream voters.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know much about him. I called him curly for weeks, as I took the time to learn all 300 of the republican potentials.

• I want hillary clinton

• Better than Trump. That's for sure.

• I was going to say the same thing. I used to think he was a little strange but now he seems a comparative paragon of sanity.

What Guys Said 5

• Why not Zoidberg?

• He's a clown. We need clowns but not in a leading function.

• lol i think politics is way too serious for our times - remnant of the cold war

• I approve of him

• He's a complete fucking idiot who wants a $2 trillion tax cut that can't be paid for and will run up more debt.

And yet all the fucking idiots who hate obama cuz they say he's running up debt won't have a problem when a republican does it.

• He's a fucking delusional moron who's about as paranoid as his hallucinating father.