This probably isn't relevant to anything on here, but I can't remember the name of this movie?

I randomly thought about this today and it's driving me nuts that I can't remember the name of it. I remember one specific scene:

A guy is talking about a girl he loves. He's listing all the things he knows about her that she didn't know he knew. He says something along the lines of "you like rainy days but not the rain". It may not be exactly that, but it's very close. He lists off a few more things that he knows about her.

Sorry I don't have more or more specifics, but I can't get it out of my head and googling it isn't helping haha

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I have no idea but I do know a few ways of unblocking that mental block you have..

1). Think about simlar movies like that all the ones that you know

2). Relax and just have that 'what was that movie called' in the back of your mind (this worked for me alot)

3). Think about the whole movie (the scenes and what happened)