Which do u wear? Contacts or glasses?

I wear both and switch it up every other day, and im thinking of just sticking to glasses

• contacts
  • glasses
  • both

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Luckily my vision somehow corrected itself naturally from when I was younger. However, I had glasses back when my vision was not perfect. Glasses were awful and I never really wore them. You can't lay down with them, your field of vision is limited, and they can break pretty easily (or scratch). I'd rather have contacts, even with all the drawbacks that come with them.

• Well at least glasses don't have the risk of being permanently stuck to your eyes o_o

If I had the money I would get laser eye surgery, but I'm poor as shit right now so I'll just stick with my glasses

• That is also true. But the main reason why I prefer glasses, besides the fact that I can't afford to buy new contacts every month or 2, is because of how I look. I have really small eyes (which is thanks to me being part Chinese) and to me they look weird because I kinda have a big head, so I wear glasses because they help make my eyes look proportionate to the rest of my face :P

• Ahh... I see
      ...

Ba duh crash

What Girls Said 7

• I wear both, but more than 75% of the time I wear contacts. And, almost any time I go out in public and want to look nice, I wear contacts. So, I said A.

• I have glasses that I don't wear but I kinda need cause I can't see shit haha I want contacts though glasses don't look good on me

• I'm blind too lol the struggle

• I have both. Wear contacts on most days and they're great when I'm at the gym. Glasses usually an hour before bedtime or weekends

• I wear glasses for reading only.

• both! I'm actually really blind without any of them :o

• SAme. My vision is terrible

• I wear contacts, I don't like wearing my glasses :/

• Why?

• Because people were bullying at me at my school calling me four eyes but that wasn't the reason. I just got tired of taking them off if you want to go to sleep and if your glasses are getting loose then you have to keep pushing them up and if you lose them then you're screwed unless you have another pair.

• I wear both but I wear my contacts more often, like almost daily and then wear my glasses like when I'm getting ready for bed or just laying around the house.

What Guys Said 7

• Neither. Yet.

I have a feeling that reading glasses are in my not too distant future. Time to eat lots and lots of carrots!

• I probably need some but I think I would use glasses as those contacts look small and fiddly to me.

• I got Lasik a few years back. One of the best decisions iv'e ever made.

• Really? An optometrist told me I'm a good candidate for them, so u now have 20/20 vision?

• Yes! I was actually tested at 20/15 last year. It's amazing. The consultation is actually much worse than the procedure itself. When you actually go in to get it done, you are in and out of the office in 1/2 hr. It's crazy. If you are a candidate, i would definitely look into it!

• contacts most of the time when I'm out. I do wear contacts when my eyes get dry.

• Find out if you look better with glasses. Or if the girl you like has a glasses fetish. Otherwise wear the contacts.

• Neither I have 20/20 vision.

• Contacts mostly, but sometimes glasses.