Why was she looking at me?

what i wore to the gym and i had army cargos on, with really tatty batterd up vans trainers
Why was she looking at me?
ok seen this girl about a couple times at the gym very very attractive my type!!
but today first time ever she kept looking at me i clocked her loads of times from across the gym then she would come near me and look at me when she was picking up weights and in the car park she went to gym with a friend and her mate was driving so she was passenger as i was walking to my car and they was backing out she looked then looked down then full on watched me walk. why is she looking at me? im ugly as shit and very doubt she was attracted to me so that can't be an answer, was it the way i was dressed? is she looking because she was discusted with how i looked?
im asking because i dont know when it comes to women so i can't tell IF she likes me, if she hates me IF she does like me then she needs her eyes testing lol

Most Helpful Girl

• its probably what you were wearing haha!!! cargos to the gym? really? ha!!! cute. probably just clownin what u were wearing. or maybe she was checking u out.

• so if she was checking me out which i highly doubt , im very shy how would i go about doing so? plus i dont wanna look like a twit either lol and if things go tits up we go to the same gym so it could be awkward or shall i just leave it? end of the day im at the gym to work out not pull

• just wait and see if she does it again. but this time wear something practical. then you'll know she's looking at you and not your funky outfit. then go in for the kill. even if you just start with a hello :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look ok to me maybe she was checking you out.

• see im very shy how would i go about doing so? plus i dont wanna look like a rwit either lol and if things go tits up we go to the same gym so it could be awkward

• go about asking her? or shall i just leave it and add it to the pile of what ifs?

• Just be friendly with her and see how it feels when you are talking to her. Start off with a "Hi" and see how she responds.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• you just look like a normal guy to me.. chase that pussayyy

• I don't know im kinda awkward with girls myself.. but i would probably just start off by saying hi everyday and how are you and shit like that.. hopefully that could help strike up a convo