How to get money?

I need to get at least 400€ to go on a trip.

What would be the best way to get it.

Let me know

Most Helpful Girl

• Prostitution not always legal but it makes money fast.

Most Helpful Guy

• only help i can give's my $20 amazon gift card... dunno how much it'd help u

• thanks klatu, I'm 18 and I need to get It won't be really a trip but I'll visit my girlfriend.

• ok then but u've gotta wait till 10th when i'm able to redeem again... do u mind?

if not send me pm wid yer name in order to know who u r so i can send u my card by then

What Girls Said 4

• Become an escort.
    Just tricking- however you would have to start working.. Depending on the wage you'd be paid you can do the math. Start doing community stuff too

• Get a job that pays a good amount.

That or clean relatives homes and ask them to pay you a certain amount.

• Get a normal job or be a stripper

• Get a job?

What Guys Said 5

• One word mate.

- Work.

• Get a job probably best way

• Prostitution, gambling and bank robbing. Those are the fastest ways to make money, but also the riskiest.

• Getting a job or investing in stocks

• Go work flipping burgers for a week or two. It's not like that's a lot of money to earn.

• Weight on tables at an OK restaurant for 4 days. Mow 20 people's lawns... Pan handle for a day.