What's your favorite drink?

Personally, I like a bit of Jägermeister after i come home from work, I tried getting into whiskey, But, its just too bitter for my liking.

What about you, What drink do you enjoy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't drink often, but I like jack rose cocktails.

• Ooh, That looks nice and fruity haha, Perfect 'Chill in the garden in the sun' drink eh? ;)

• Damn, I'm already on it, Having a 1 man party over here ;)

Haha, And no worries, Was lovely talkin to ya.

• Oh, no! Next time then! ;)

What Girls Said 16

• I really love orange juice! ❤

• Have you just had your birthday? Happy Birthday if you have :)

Ok, first off... don't get into the habit of always having alcohol when you get home. You're a young guy, now and then isn't too bad but everyday can't be doing you much food, unless it's a glass of red wine and even that's debatable... but anyways, yea, or beer or wine. Those are my drinks of choice, in that order :) :) :)

• I obviously meant tea there sorry.

• Nah, Never seen them, Just googled them and oh my god, Woah! Haha, Ill be sure to add them to my watch list xD.

Have you seen Birdemic? Its IMBD score is actually a 1.8 / 10 ... like... woah haha, Its so incredibly amazingly bad.

• I prefer to use Rotten Tomatoes for film reviews, they appreciate cheesy B-Movies :)

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/dead_alive/

Yeah the Peter Jackson ones are cult classics. Definitely worht a watch, Brain Dead is my favourite. Also - Troma TV used to make really terribly good B-Movies with hilarious special effects. Swamp Thing was classic: He's got a grudge because they turned him to sludge!

• I like mojitos, sex on the beach & whiskey (alcohol wise) other than that I actually really just drink water and tea 😅

• Jolly Ranchers or Long Islands are my go to drinks when I'm out. Other than that it's rum and whatever juice is in my fridge lol.

• Vanilla Coke.
    looool
    I don't drink acohol.

• Vanilla coke ? They still make that ? Haha Brilliant.

• eating sobers you up some also so its a win win.
      hahah

• Well, The only thing to do then is drink a liddle' more i guess ;)

• I like lemonade

• Coconut rum. ^^

• Don't drink but I had a sip of my sisters parrat bay before and it was really nice

• Im such a girl but sex on the beach lol I love volcanoes and adiosmotherfuckas... yes it's a drink lol

• ''adiosmotherfuckas''

You're gonna have to share the recipe to that one with me xD

• Oh, We have tourists, But, Not fat foreigners in floral shirts, More like old people on tour buses looking at hills and rocks xD

• lol i want to rip apart floral shirts when i see them -_-
      sounds... exciting lol
      (sorry for the late reply but was trying to purge myself from the internet)

• I love Blue Wkd or Smirnoff Ice👅💙

• I like red wine

• Nice matey, I never really got into wine, Awfully bitter xD

• ... Strawberry lemonade.
    >_>

• I like Apple juice. Does that count?

• Straight up tequila shots or Jägerbombs (with beer).

• champagne.. but I also like Wine rose

• Usually Jägermeister, Jack and coke or Fireball...
    blogs.ocweekly.com/.../...rmeister-oh-deer-god.jpg

What Guys Said 13

• Highland Park malt scotch with a splash of water.

Although one of my favourite bars in town does an amazing Old Fashioned that is right up there as well

• I really wish i could get into Scotch/Whiskey, but its just too bitter for my liking, Shame though, Oh well, i guess those types of drinks come with age when your taste pallete dullens though right? haha.

• I use to drink Jack Daniels all the time. Now it's just coffee or water.

• I only drink about once every 6 weeks - A couple of pints of Heineken or Guinness.

• every 6 weeks? do you like to save it for special occasions and stuff?

• Usually go to the pub - I don't normally have any beer in the house.

• Spiced rum and coke

• You know, Iv'e never actually tried rum, I would imagine its very bitter and strong? haha

• Oh shit, Thats a nice lookin bottle haha

Cheers mate, All the best.

• that's okay

• Suntory Hibiki 17 year old whiskey <3

• Old fashioned with bourbon or a long island iced tea.

• Lol 17 year olds trying to get into whiskey...

I like a bottle of ice cold Desperados

• Drinking is legal at 15 here bro...

• Everything in the UK is fucked up like that.
      You can drink at 15 but not buy it till 18
      You can have sex at 16 but not watch porn till 18
      You can't drive until 17 but can join the army as a tank driver at 15.

Its fucking stupid ;P

• Actually the UK is run pretty well.

And as a matter of fact a child of 5 can drink, so long as its on private premises.

No one can stop you from watching porn below the age of 18... unless your parents use parent control on the internet, but even then there are other ways.

Driving a car and driving a tank are totally different.

• Dude you're not 21. Anyhow I just drunk water with a slice of lemon no garbage soda or gmo corn beer.

• Ayran (our national drink made by yogurt) and ice tea... Sometimes mere coffee also...

• Cambodian breast milk lol

• Alcohol? I don't drink alcohol.

• Why not?

• Mhmm, I live on a little island (Isle Of Man), Has like 80,000 people on it, Only a couple dozen miles in each direction with only a couple thousand people per town (We have no cities). so yeah, not many people.

I guess so man, I mean, i work in construction, so, even though i dont eat much and feel no need to, i understand completely that i need to eat (When i dont, i feel week at work ya know? Lifting even light things is hard, and, im a fairly strong guy, i just have no fuel to power myself ya know?)
      So, I dont know, I guess drinking, encourages me to eat, So, its my way of helping myself.

Take today for example, Woke up at 5AM, Started drinking around 5:30PM, And then had a meal at 10PM (Hour ago), Thats me for the day, But, if i never drank, i wouldn't have eaten that meal, and, i would feel like shit tomorrow.

I don't know dude, I guess its just fixing a problem by adding an evil ya know?

• Yeah that makes sense then. I can see why the law is more like that then.

There's no guess to it. That's literally why people feel hungry after they drink alcohol. I guess you're saying it gives you energy though? Maybe that's placebo?

I think your body has gotten used to being motivated by what it deems as poison to eat. Our bodies run on repetition. That's why if you normally wake up at a certain time with a alarm clock and then one day your clock doesn't work you still might get up at that same time give or take 30 minutes.