Do you ever drink from the same glass of other people?

I don't mean sticking two differents straws in one cup, and slurping from opposite ends.

I mean one person puts their lips on the cup, they give it to you, and you do the same.

• Yes, I have with my relatives (could be either parents, siblings, cousns, uncles or all, etc.)
  • Yes, I have only with friends.
  • Never in my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope

I don't fuck around with unsanitary practices.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• 0nly my wife

• It doesn't really bother me... often when going to the pub if someone gets a nice cocktail or beer you pass it around a bit to try.

• Only if it's a girlfriend.

If someone asks me for a sip of my drink, I never say "no," but I do secretly wipe the straw after they've had a sip. :)

• No I wouldn't share with other people.

• Only with my wife. or close relatives.

• My sis and I often share the last of the coffee from the machine!

• Sure, I have still do to, not with strangers but with people I've known for years sure.

• I do it all the time.

• It's not something I can remember doing in recent history, but it wouldn't bother me if I was thirsty.

• Yes, I've drank off of people i know and one of my ex gf's drank from the same glass lol

• No, I would never do that.

• No I do not.

• Oh yeah, I have do this to a girl when I was at school. She is my classmate. When she go to her on the PE. I took her Kettle and drink her water , That's kind of kiss her indirectly. But taste just like water nothing special, She don't even know about it. Now she still don't know, Because I am a bad ass, Never tell her.😏😂💏

What Girls Said 17

• I'm sure I have done that with my family members when I was little... but I don't anymore because I am a total germaphobe now.

• Never with family really oddly enough but all the time with friends and even people I just met.
    I had been travelling this past year so meeting a lot of people in hostels and stuff and when we'd go out sharing drinks or letting others taste it was normal.

• Haha some commas and periods might help with making what you said make sense.

Did you mean "Never with family" or "Never. With family, really oddly enough, but all the time with friends."

• hahahh sorry.
      I meant "never with family really, oddly enough, but all the time with friends and even with people I just met."

• I don't like to lol. I usually just let the person have if they drink after me. And if I have to drink behind someone else, I'll pour it in my mouth lol.

• I only do it with my friends for some reason. I don't know why...

• Yes, I have done that with friends and family. But I refuse to do that when they had just eaten tuna, crisps, eggs, cheese or any kind of meat because it grosses me out.

• Yes with friends and relatives.

• ... I do this. Often. With anyone. :|

• No, I can't do that. Even with people who are close to me.

• only with friends

• Very rarely.

• Only with my S O.

• No, I've never done it.

• To be honest I don't like it but since I'm being honest, I have done that

• Yeah like my boyfriend or family that's it

• In the past I would do it with close relatives, we shared food as well.

• I won't do that. I hate people using my cup even if they'll wash it after.

• Hell no. Not even relatives.