I found a baby on my door step what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• What I would do: Check if it is still breathing. Make sure it has no wounds or blood. I would put it in the best care. I'd make sure it is fed, bathed, clothed & fully loved until I can reach out for help. Even though, I am not responsible enough yet to care for a young child, I would still help out the baby as much as I can. (I have had 6 siblings that I've helped care for, so I would know what to do) Babies are precious. You can't just abandon it. It can't help itself. (Not saying that you would). Please, call someone you can trust. Maybe reach out to your family. Make sure that baby will be put into good hands to care for it. #nochildleftbehind

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 13

• Take it to a hospital, to get it checked out. Or maybe call the cops and tell them you just found a baby on your doorstep. I would check around and see if there is a note or anything, see if somebody left it specifically for you. Then I would take it to a hospital and get it checked out, make sure it is healthy.

• Take the baby inside.
    Call public authorities.

• Call the Dr. Phil show

• Call the police.

• Is this for real?

• Take it inside your house, make sure the kid doesn't need some immediate help (the breath is okay, the skin/lips color is normal, no wounds, no blood) then call the police and tell them everything. Try to take care of the kid the best you can until the police arrives. Good luck!

• Take the baby to the hospital to make sure it's ok. Also, call the police and tell them that someone's child was on your doorstep.

• Take him in, hope he turns out to be a genius that inventents time machines.

• Wait I want to change my answer...

Immediately get on gag and post a question about it! That's what I'd do!

• its a girl not a boy

• She... I hope she turns out to be a genius.

• Take care of it

• Call the police.

• Call 911 and take the baby inside making sure she is safe.

• Call 911 dude!

• report it?