Would you rather have a home cooked meal or fast food?

ThE next few sentences are based in my own observation, from my own surroundings.
Okay, I have noticed that people under the age of 23 tend to prefer fast food over actual home cooked meals. People over that age vary, depending on their family, friend, and/or lover relationship.
What do you think? Have you noticed this in your general surroundings? Just curious...

• Home cooked
  • Fast food

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... if someone is cooking it for me then home cooked for sure lol but life's too fast-paced for cooking at home.
    Hell, I've outright canceled my place's gas supply and disconnected the electricity to the fridge.
    There's no point. Just drop down , scoff scoff scoff and away we go.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate fastfood, so home cooked all the way, I use to have fast food once in a blue moon, however now i'm more aware than ever about what goes in my body as I grow older my metabolism is fast, but not as fast as it use to be. Besides home cooked is so much more satisfying x

What Guys Said 12

• Definitely home cooked for me - It has been a long time since I ate fast food

• I prefer cooking at home. So what demographic stereotype am I suppose to fall into based on the fact that I like normal food.

• This was based on my observation not a stereotype. I didn't know this was consider one. That is why I asked for other people's opinion.

• A nice, nutritional home meal would be ideal... maaan I need to marry a dietitian.

• As I can cook and enjoy doing so I prefer home cooked meals to fast food or take out.
    Because it means I can spend my time doing something I like, improve my skills as a cook, possible try new foods and most likely have a healthy meal.

• considering i make 99% of my meals to control what goes in it calories etc.. i like fast food since i eat it on rare occasions even then i chose something healthyish

• It depends on whether or not I'm the one cooking. I don't really prefer fast food, but I do eat out at sit down full service restaurants often. My general rule is if they have a drive through window, avoid it.

• I hate fast food. I'd rather cook every single day over eating fast food.

• depends on the moode, generally fast food but also depends on what mom, dad, aunt has cooked that day

• regardless if my special someone sucks at cooking, it makes me feel like she is putting an great effort into the food

• Home cooked. I grew up in the south with my grandma. That woman could cook.

• Not only is home cooking more healthy for you you feel the satisfaction of providing for yourself and possibly a future lover. In the long run you could be saving money too if you eat fast food a lot.

• Home cooked 100%

What Girls Said 4

• I'd rather have a home cooked meal than fast food any day. I haven't had fast food since I was 13 or 14. I do eat Chipotle sometimes but I don't count that as fast food. My sister is 18 and prefers fast food. She eats fast food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day. My little brother does too. I'm the healthy eater in the household. 😊

• Home cooked. Hands down. Every time.

• Home cooked meals

• No contest give me the home cooked meal any day.