Guys, had sex is it ok to ask him this?

Me and this guy have know each other for years since we were teens and always had this thing between us.. but never had sex well this past weekend we did! I woukd like a relationship with him but im just fresh out of one so i wanna wait a while but i do want to keep having sex with him.. guys how do u think he would feel or take it if i asked him if he's having sex with other women? ( i only want to know so that way i know whether or not to have sex with him again. I dont want to if he's messing with other women.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him everything you said in post here and see how he feels.

• I dont want him to think i tryna tell him what to do like i got attached and im tryna tell him what he can do.

What Guys Said 14

• If all you want is sex and not a relationship, why would you care if he is having sex with other women? Maybe you are not being honest with yourself about what you really want.

• Just tell him out right. Tell him how you feel and essentially what you said just know. Then go from there.

• I think it's a fair question

• Kinda an odd question to ask after having sex with him already. But just ask im sure he will answer.

• It would put him in an awkward position. He may be truthful

• So you don't want an exclusive relationship with him but don't want him with other women and want to have sex with him? That doesn't make sense, start dating him and see where things go.

• Exclusive friends with benefits isn't unheard of.

• odd question to ask him after you've already had sex with him?
    but why not just ask him... you've known each other for years so is it an 'honest' friendship you've had?

• Ask him. It's a completely valid question. But before you do think about yourself and if you want to have sex with others as well.

• that funny... so u dont want be your girlfriend yet... but u dont wanna let u go arround with other girls... alright alright alright...

• He not gonna tell you yes anyway so there no point

• Even if he is he ain't gone tell you. That's G-Code.

• Isn't becoming exclusive the same as starting to date?

• I thought it was gonna be a VD question...