Any people interested in science on here?

If yes, and if you're up for a scientific disscusion then hit me up
If no then move along :)

Also random poll

• Red
    44% (7)61% (11)53% (18)Vote
  • Blue
    56% (9)39% (7)47% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really i never got into science

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• 0|1
    0|0
  • I do STEM for a living and went to a nerd school majoring in physics. I then went on for grad school in engineering. I was an all-but-thesis PhD student when I had to go into the real world for a real job.

0|0
    0|0
  • What school of science?

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a research scientist.

1|0
    0|0
  • @rthomas43 you're up bearded one

1|0
    0|1
  • I do like science but I am more of a history and art/poet type of guy, sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Math major, fascinated by all sciences. Especially math talks, space stuff, inventions and at the moment extremely into A. I.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm into any real sciences, but a skeptic of anything superstitious. My college major is in computer programming, but I'm hoping to get a PhD in physics and astronomy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what kind of science. I know stuff related to Physics, Nuclear Weapons, Natural and Technological Disasters pretty well (I should hope anyway, I'm an Emergency management major focusing on Radiological and Nuclear incidents). I also know a little about Psych and Biology, again, mostly related to disaster.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a biology and animal science person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm confused...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I love science and all the new projects people come out with, this is an awesome site that updates daily

http://www.iflscience.com/

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what field of science you're interested in. I'm mostly into quantum mechanics.

0|0
    0|0