What dark-skinned girls do you think are very pretty, if any?

I don't really see dark skinned women represented much. So I was wondering if any of you can find any pics of women with legit dark skin online that you think are beautiful. Doesn't have to be a celebrity or anything, could just be a random photo off google.

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• images.mstarz.com/.../...be-invited-to-funeral.jpg

I've always thought Kelly Rowland to be much more gorgeous than Beyonce

2|2
    0|0
  • Gabrielle Union
    Lupita Nyong'o
    Kelly Rowland (Easily the most beautiful member in Destiny Childs)
    Jessica White
    Damaris Lewis

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, but I'm sure I can find way more after a 10 minute google search.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just going to assume by "dark-skinned" you don't just mean African American women or a specific group of dark-skinned women as dark-skinned means a large number of different women. I have a really hard time finding many pictures of dark-skinned Filipina women and dark-skinned Indian women, but I find many of them very attractive. I've met a lot in person and they were absolutely gorgeous. If a girl has dark skin and is really attractive in my opinion, than she can often be more attractive than a lot of girls with lighter skin, to me. I just can't seem to find many pictures at all of any dark-skinned Indian and Filipina women. There aren't many pictures at all. Not ones that I find attractive, but just any at all.

0|0
    1|0
  • Here are a few
    www.google.ie/search

0|0
    0|0
  • is this legit dark skin? I think she is pretty.www.google.ca/search

my favorite black celebrity would be kelly rowland ,www.google.ca/search
    I've been crushing on her since I was 11 years old lol

0|0
    0|0
  • joanna from calvin burger, mixed looking girl from the internship, this hot black emo chick i went to high school with

0|0
    0|0
  • By dark skinned, do you mean really dark?

0|0
    0|0
    • By dark I just mean at least as dark as milk chocolate.

• Gabrielle Union

0|1
    0|0
  • Look up "Deanii Digital" from Hot 97. She bad as hell

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5