How come boys don't get as into their crushes as girls?

I know if my crush messaged me I'd think of it for a week straight.

But somehow when I know a guy likes me, he's not as 'SO HAPPY,' to talk to me.

I don't get it -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys would be thinking a lot about it probably just not talking about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls are more emotional.

• Wrong. Girls let there emotions out guys hold it in more. Single men are at highest risk for suicide Men need to be with women and noy just sex.

• @Red7376
      Facebook is stupid you can't make assumptions off of that. Women show their emotions more men hide them Doesn't mean women are more emotional and yes men can't deal with our emotions as well as women do.

What Guys Said 4

• because guys have a general thought of "we may like that woman, but im pretty sure we can't have her"

• We do but we try not to talk about it. And if it's a bad crush I might lose my appetite and the girls on my mind 24/7 and in my dreams. So yes it can and does drive us guys up the wall too.

• He probably is. He just has to play it cool.

• Girls are like buses. Another one will come along.

What Girls Said 1

• Some boys do and some boys don't, same as girls. You're not gonna get a proper answer if you're going to generalize.