I posted a question yesterday about how people felt about cats & dogs; I'm trying to compare views of cats & dogs to those of rats, snakes & tarantulas. I own rats & captive-bred tarantulas because so many more people hate them than other common pets (I *want* to adopt a snake for the same reason, but I'd be paranoid of misusing the heating equipment and starting a fire), though I wasn't 100% sure if cats fell under that same category, given the fairly common uttered sentence "I hate cats"; I just asked about dogs too.
- I hate rats.0% (0)12% (1)5% (1)Vote
- I hate snakes.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I hate tarantulas.15% (2)12% (1)14% (3)Vote
- I hate all of them.46% (6)38% (3)43% (9)Vote
- I'm interested in or don't mind them.23% (3)38% (3)29% (6)Vote
- I hate rats & snakes.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I hate rats & tarantulas (there can only be 7 options, so comment if you hate snakes & tarantulas).16% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
As I'm native to a third world country, where there is an abundance of rats, snakes and spiders. I'm somewhat used to them, or they don't scare me or bother me.
In fact I've always wanted an orange kneed tarantula ar a pet.
However when it comes to venomous snakes and spiders like cobras, I'm not scared of the animal but what harm they can cause.0