Why are we born, to then die?
why do we create strong bonds and relationships to then have to be forced to let them go and never see them again?
Most Helpful Guy
As a Muslim, I believe that the real purpose of life is to worship Allah ( God ), however the real meaning of worshiping God can be misunderstood, it doesn't really mean that I have to pray for God and to be in the mosque ( or church) 24/7, not at all, in fact there are many things that can be viewed as worshipping God from an Islamic perspective, examples:
- being kind to your family, neighbors, friends, relatives.. etc
- smiling at people's faces
- seeking knowledge and education
- working hard to afford a good living for yourself and your family
- talking care of your own body and your health
- being productive so you can benefit yourself and your nation
- giving money or food to the homeless
- helping people
- and literally anything you do with a good intention that you do it for the sake of God.
So don't take it that worshipping God means only being closed on myself and doing nothing but praying, no it really goes beyond that, it means that I'm gonna focus on everything around me, improving myself and trying to be the best I can, focusing on my family and the people I know around me. All of these things that we do on a daily basis can be considered good deeds when the intention is to do them for God. It's simple.2