What is the ugliest article of clothing you own?

I bought this shirt thinking it was funny :/ I was ever so wrong lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I got this black long sleeved shirt that's funny material, I got it ages ago to go to an all black party and in the end I chose to wear something else, I never took it back for a refund and now it's just sitting in ma wardrobe.

• Funny material? O_O
      Colour me intrigued

• It's kinda stretchy and shiny, I'm sure some jogging bottoms I had years ago were the same material. I don't know wtf I was thinking when I bought it.

What Girls Said 4

• Someone gave my late husband this horrible, ugly turquoise plaid flannel shirt like over 20 years ago. It was a really awful shirt. I called it The Birth Control Shirt because it made him look really unattractive. I was tempted to throw it out because it was just gross. He had another one that read: "I hate seagulls" with fake seagull poop on it. That one was even more unflattering.

• A t-shirt with a dude's face on it 😦

• Hahaha that shirts hilarious!

• That's an interesting shirt... Hey I rate it a 2/10 because it has a sloth

What Guys Said 1

• I picked up some very glaringly bright golf shirts cheap from a department store - They are handy for around the house.