Would you drink from a bottle that someone else have drank?

Bottles where someone else lips have touched? I do with my pals but not with strangers. You?

• Yes mon
    48% (13)39% (7)44% (20)Vote
  • Noh mon
    52% (14)61% (11)56% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• (laughing)
    Vote A
    =
    I have drunk water from stagnant dirt puddles + my own sweaty tank tops in rain storms + country water tanks with floating dead insects & birds + dirty melted snow in hiking emergencies.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was always against this! No family member, friend/gf, and def stranger couldn't get me to share a drink where they had to drink from my bottle or straw in any form lol. but then a girl got to me and now I do it with her all the time. Still not sure how she achieved this lol. Wouldn't do it with any other tho still.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• no way... wouldn't do that... the best way to that is to take the cap off and drink the water or drink directly out of the bottle being poured as so to speak so there is no direct contact with the bottle, but I would share it with my partner... of course... :))

0|3
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only my parents, nooo one else.

0|2
    0|0
  • Friends (even just work friends)? Yes. Strangers? No.

1|1
    1|1
  • I wouldn't drink, regardless on who drank before.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Only from people who stand close to me and I know well

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on who drank from it

0|1
    0|1
  • Nope... Not with anyone

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate when people eat and drink after each other! I only do that with my mom and barely with her after seeing how she shared things with her boyfriend as well. It's just all disgusting to me

1|1
    0|0
  • I have before, not a big deal, and I'm a TOTAL germaphobe.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 9

• If anything, I do the waterfall technique where I just kind of pour it into my mouth without actually touching the bottle with lips. Did it all the time in sports. I don't really like other people touching my drink with their lips, and I don't like touching other people's drinks with my lips.

0|1
    0|1
  • If it's from a close friend then I'll waterfall the drink into my mouth, but I wouldn't actually put my lips on the bottle tip where their mouth was at.

A stranger is a definite no.

0|2
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

1|2
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, I just can't do that really.

0|2
    0|0
  • There was a mono epidemic at my (small) high school once because a lot of people shared water bottles, so I wouldn't do it

0|2
    0|0
  • Not really even if it were my pals, I don't know how people can even put their lips on a blunt that has been put on 5 people's mouth but afraid to get their hands dirty while washing some dishes

0|1
    0|0
  • Friends - yes
    Family - no
    Strangers - Fuck no

0|1
    0|1
  • strangers no
    friends yes

0|1
    0|1
  • no way. that's one of the things i just can't bring myself to do. it doesn't matter if it's a friend, girlfriend or family member, i can't drink from their bottle/cup.

0|1
    0|0