Girls, Ever call a guy you like dude?

Is it possible that some girls would say that? Maybe not all but some? Girls are so complex it's hard to read them. I remember a girl said that to me in highschool once and even flirted with me but still to this day I have no real clue if she actually liked me or if she really did see me as her dude. Maybe it's a cover up for actual intensions, you've called certain guys you're duded when in actuallity you have the hots for them.

• Yes
    80% (60)
  • No
    20% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. I was at my locker before lunch and I was really hungry that day so I ran to the snack bar and got a muffin and I started eating it at my locker and my crush walks by (Oh God.) And idek why he did this or like what it meant but he started laughing and he gave me this weird look and was like "You dirty rat scallion" and just kinda walked away laughing and I was like "Dudeeee what" for some reason that was the only lame reaction I could give him with a mouth full of chocolate muffin. I really wish I was eating a salad and replied with "*giggles*" my attitude isn't exactly girly and cute lol.

What Girls Said 22

• Um... yes. I call my boyfriend "dude" on a fairly regular basis. "Hey yo dude!" Called him that before we were dating as well.

• I can everyone a dude. Kind of like prinnies Though they say it like "dood":D
    bulk2.destructoid.com/.../Prinny2Dood-620x.jpg

• I call everyone dude, even my boyfriend on a pretty much daily basis :P

• I cal my SO dude all the time and man. He does the same to me. Its just like talking to a friend. :-)

• I call everyone dude. It's not a pet name. I even call my parents dude.

• Ya I call them dude but I hate it when they call me dude.
    I just say it because in general I don't like to say people's names

• Yes. Just like you said, I do it sometimes to throw him off, to make him think I'm not interested. I only do this when I don't want to be interested in him. When having feelings for a guy is inconvenient for me.

• Yeah I call everyone dude, or when I'm super excited about something it will just come out. Some guys do mind it, when we were dating lmao😝 whoops.

• Not really, some girls call everyone dude, even their Mom O_o lol.
    I don't call anyone dude.

• Dude... I call everyone dude... I call my boyfriend dude... and bro... and bruh... it's kind of bad xD

• Everyone is dude to me tho

• Never happened.

• Yes! You're right, I did it as a cover and to send a message I can be laid back

• I call every dude, even my mom

• Yes I called my boyfriend man like whatever man or something like that.

• I call everyone dude, even girls sometimes, so yes, probably at some point I have.

• Yeah it's just a habit just like guys call girls they like dudes

• I have a habit of calling everyone dude..

• Yes, a lot.

• Dude, I call every guy dude xD

• I usually only call a guy dude if I like him and I'm trying to act cool. OR if the guy I like is standing there I might call someone else dude.

• sometimes.