Are we there yet?

isn't that the most annoying question a kid could ask on a roadtrip? :o

What is the most annoying/funny question a kid has asked you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Give them $5 in quarters. Tell them every time they ask that question you'll take a quarter away.

They'll shut up real quick...

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 9

• I have to laugh, @cl_517, for I see things have Not changed Much from when I was a kid With... Are we there yet?
    However, with That being said, I would just like to Comment that the Noises they seem to make to Annoy me Wherever I go, such as either crying the blues or whining with no winning, goes hand in hand with a 'Funny Question' I am asked all the time and this IS:
    "Hi, what's your name?"
    Good luck. xx

• ahaha I hate it too when they can't stop crying! and really? little kids never ask for my name :(

• lol... Everywhere I go it seems no matter where the crying the blues.. Little girls especially ask me what is my name and you are so pretty. lol:)) xxoo

• Basically, two kindergarten girls got into an argument on whether or not it was okay for people of the same sex to get married. They asked me who was right. "Is it okay if girls marry girls? She says her mom said they shouldn't!"

Aaaaand things just got awkward.

• ahhh same thing happened to me with my nieces! one is 6 and the other one is 3, and the oldest was saying that boys can only marry girls and the little one was saying no, that she was wrong.. and that's when I figured out that my little niece is spending too much time with me ahaha

• Haha, that's one thing for family. It's another thing for two of your students. You really have to watch what you say because you know that'll get back to the parents who, in turn, could call the school to complain about what you just told their child. -_- Then again, depending on your family, they may do the same thing.

• oh yes, it's different with family of course! half of my family is very liberal and the other half very conservative, thank god both my parents are liberal ahaha

• lol, I wouldn't subject myself to a road trip with my niece or nephew, I love them but I couldn't handle it.

One of the funniest most recent things that happened with my niece was she was dancing around in this tutu and I said "oh you're a ballerina" and she stopped dancing, put her hand on her hip and said "nope, i'm a dancing girl".

• I still say.. "Are We There Yet" .. and am 25yrs old!! .. Why change the habit of a lifetime!! lol :)

• What time are we leaving is more annoying.

Especially when they're little and haven't quite figured out telling time.

• " We're leaving really soon "

" How soon?

" In ten minutes "

" is it time yet?

Gosh, i love kids but my neices can be so overwhelming with their billion of questions

• ahhh I know!!

• If they repeat the question over and over and over and over...

• A little but the most annoying one is people keep asking you why over and over again

• "Do you have games on your phone?" 😑

• They ask so often!!