Girls, do vaginal fluids ever seep through or are noticable when you wear yoga pants or spandex?

it looks like really thin material, i assume any type of fluid especially vaginal would be noticable or seep through yoga pants..

or am i wrong?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I always think this too! Like how can you wear yoga pants to the gym? I'd be sweating straight though it lol
    But yeah I'm always paranoid that I'm leakin vag juice through them hahaha

• right? especially the thicker white discharges.. those pants look so damn thin and porous, i guess it also depends on what you're wearing underneath

• Sweat not swimwear lol

• lol! not a girl but I've experienced that myself. i would be mortified if people knew it was coming from me and could tell what the smell is lol.

What Girls Said 19

• Okay... I am pro-underwear all the way. I am not the type of person to go commando... but I had no choice but to skip the underwear because I made the mistake of shaving down there, and the chafe was too much with underwear, so I went solo. Some times I discharge a lot, and other times not so much; but this time, I happened to... It didn't seep through... but it did get on the skirt I was wearing. But I assume it may have happened to someone before at least once; as for wearing panty-liners when you are discharging... that is never a good idea... a vagina is a self-cleaning oven... you gotta let it breathe...

• I've shaven my privates before too so i understand the chafing, i woulda done the same thing going commando, but never yoga pants, how did it get on your skirt but not through the pants? Kinda related bit since the fabric is so " breathable" did any odors get through?

• It was one of those loose skirts cotton skirts that are really long. Its hard to explain! lol. It was just a really loose cotton skirt that was long. But no, no odors came through. Not that I smelled.

• I don't wear undies and wear yoga pants all the time, it doesn't seep through, I mean unless you happen to have them on before sex but on a normal go about your business kind of day, no.

• No, if the girl is wearing underwear she wouldn't typically get enough discharge to seep through. Also, a lot of girls wear pantyliners to protect their underwear, so that's an extra layer it would have to go through..

• thongs are pretty thin too from what someone else said. .. but damn so many layers.

• Yes, if we forget to wear panties or watch porn for 5 hours straight

• 5 straight hours.. haven't done that since the first time i discovered the internet lol

• @ prettylittlemynx " horny and nothing better to do" describing all teen guys worldwide lmao.. yeah im getting that notion thats its gotta be under some extreme circumstances

• Yep. Plenty of girls are the same way. You can message me about it if you don't believe me.

• Around ovulation I get crazy discharge and have to put some tissue or a liner there every few hours. So yeah. Legit concern.

• im getting everything from, it happens or its a concern, to ew WTH are you asking, that never happens lol

• i see. i guess i can expect more of the " we wear underwear, that never happens responses" thanks for the reply

• Definitely. I need three layers or it gets to my dress or pants so we definitely exist as well haha

• Baby I ain't careless and spill like that.

• UH NO
    FILLER

• You wish. Only in porn.

• i honestly dont know what could possibly come out of a vagina to seep through yoga pants unless she was really wet or had just had sex and cum is coming out. Other than that I have no idea.

• really wet could be one, or vaginal discharges but i understand not all women will have those

• Usually women wear underwear.

• Not if you have underwear on. It's not like water, and whenever it occurs, it isn't really that much, most of it even stays inside of your... Yeah.

• thats what im getting from most girls, except the few who do wear underwear and it still happens

• No problem haha! I have to agree I have seen much stranger questions! But usually it isn't noticeable anyway if there was a spot, because it's between your legs, not at the front part.

• No problem :P

• ew no.
    We wear underwear... and it's not like a bunch of liquid just gushes out. gross.

• It is a concern...

• That sounds like an impressive feat. The only time I've ever had anything leak is when it's been really heavy days of my period but I sure as hell won't wear yoga pants on days like those unless Im sure I'm significantly protected Hahaha.

• You're overestimating how much liquid there is at once.

• Yes, you are pretty much wrong. The only vaginal fluid that is likely to seep out is blood.

• Depends on the yoga pants and the girl. Some girls have more discharge than others.

• Nope. Most of girls underwear has a second layer of cloth on the crotch and the material is pretty solid so nothing seeps through unless a girl pees her pants or leaks on her period.

• oh, i didn't know that

• Never lol.

• interesting, not even the thick discharges?