Anyone of you GAGers grew up playing these type of video games (made by Rareware/Rare Ltd.) on the Nintendo 64 back in the days?

Anyone of you GAGers grew up playing these type of video games(made by Rareware/Rare Ltd.) on the Nintendo 64 back in the days?

• Yes
  • Only some of them.
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think we're a little young to be saying "back in the day" that's for senior citizens.

• It's still back in the days because all of these games are over 10-15 years old.

• That only seems like a long time because you're using yourself as reference. A generation of people is usually 22 years. So only people that are really being born right around now are a different generation than you.

• It definitely seems like back in the day when I think of how long ago it was since I sat and played any of these to me.

We're talking over 15 years ago.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I remember playing golden eye and watching my older brother play it when I was just 3, I have a birthday party vhs of us playing it actually it's the game that made me buy all 007 games for the game cube neat games but none of them came close to golden eyes multiplayer can't wait to pick up 30 years of rare you forgot battle toads

• Every. Single. One. Banjo Kazooie is definitely my favourite out of all of them.

IIII AMMM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO AND NOW I WILL THROW MY SHIT AT YOU. A HUGE SUPPLY OF TISH FROM MY CHOCOLATE STARFISH! HOW ABOUT SOME SCAT YOU LITTLE TWAT.

• I would've played Golden Eye and banjo kazooie but I don't remember the others

• I've only played some of their games, but they're still the best games I've ever played

• Yup. Unfortunately, a great video game company like Rare Ltd.(Then-Rareware) was once the shit when they were still working for Nintendo to make exclusive games for them until Microsoft had to buy them off of Nintendo and then make them develop only boring Kinect Games for the Xbox 360 later on. Luckily, Microsoft seems to be finally getting it right by releasing the game, Rare Replay (30 classic games made by Rare, bundled all into one Xbox One disc) and working on a Non-Kinect game, Sea of Thieves.

• It's because the originals left, rare didn't age very well or else they wouldn't of been dropped by Nintendo

• Forgot Killer Instinct Gold though lol.

• Yeah but I honestly don't think Killer Instinct Gold was as good as the very first Killer Instinct game released on the Arcade and the SNES, hence why I didn't add that game on the list, lol.

• Lol oh alright gotcha

• 007 was the best!