What's one thing that if people found out about you they'd be shocked, repulsed, or enraged?

Please answer anonymously. Nobody needs or wants to know who you are. (Or at least I don't) and let it out. Tell the world!!! Anonymously

Most Helpful Girl

• I manipulate guys into liking me even if I don't like them because it somehow makes me feel accomplished when I trick a bunch of guys into falling for me.

• I dated a girl like you. She was awesome lol. I've done that to a few girls myself. It also gave me a self esteem boost. So I totally understand you. But I'm not a big fan of doing that anymore. I just don't like the way it makes me feel afterwords plus I couldn't take the guilt. No judgement though.

• Haha That's funny xD
      Sometimes I feel guilty, sometimes I don't. I don't think it's something I could stop doing even if I wanted to to be honest
      That's awesome you did though, #respect lol

• You can do anything if you really want to. (Well almost anything). but hey do you and live your life the way you believe brings the most benefits

Most Helpful Guy

• Shit and piss play is very erotic to me.

• No judgement. Not shocked. explored it myself way back when but it's not really my thing anymore. But cool to know I'm not the only curious one.

• Can't do puke though, that's repulsive. It's strange.

• Tried it I too didn't like it lol

What Girls Said 3

• There is nothing like that about me

• I read ddlg and tdgl books. and bsm... basically ANYTHING you can think of, even hentai. You name it I've read it. the shocking thing is... i'm only 15 (turned 15 1 week ago) and I've also alrwady watched nearly every type of porn... hehehe?

• Lol I think I've got you beat from 11 to about 17 I was a pornstronaut. By 14 I literally had seen so much I was just looking from random crap just to see if it was different. There's a world of pornmd out there that you'll see one time and never care to see it again. By 17 I was a something like an art critic of porn and hentai both in manga and anime forms. I used to ignore porn that lacked good lighting or didn't focus enough on sensuality. These days I just take a quick look at whatever randomly. No judgement from me lol.

• Pee fetish, that i watch lesbian porn, and fantazing about certain male teachers.

• I've done all those things lol. Except with female teachers. No judgement. No shock. Thanks for sharing though.

What Guys Said 1

• Me being bisexual will kill them

• Well it's not killing me. I've explored. I liked guys for a while but to me it was more of a novelty thing than a real attraction. Good to know in not alone though. My parents would flip lol

• I promise I didn't report you.

• It may have been the girl you commented on.