As a Christian is it our duty to do all we can to shut down the Death Clinics operating in our towns and cities?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Agreed this silent baby holocaust must be stopped.

What Guys Said 9

• If it's against your beliefs, then don't have one... simple as that...

• Our duty is to a lot of things, and we can not shut down the death clinics on our own, nor should we try what we should do however though is try to get people to stop coming to them and make them realize that what they are doing is wrong.

• Why don't you be more descriptive instead of trying to fool idiots.

• If you want to make a real difference, stop pushing for abstinence only sex ed, it doesn't work, this has been proven time and time again. Teach teens how to be safe and not get pregnant and we will have far less unwanted pregnancies.

• Teach kids to be responsible and accept the consequences for their own actions and there will be less teen pregnacies.

• No, we just have a much better understanding of our brains and child development thanks to MRIs and research... Teen's brains on a biological level struggle with future repercussions... that is fact.

and living with your parents at 25 is not so uncommon today because of the economy and student loans... not because they can't take care of themselves/ don't want to be independent (with exceptions of course).

• honestly saying that is a modern thing... just like cancer. autism or other such problems. They are not more prevalent, we just don't use the devil to excuse wrong doing, immaturity and disease any more. Which I am very thankful to be living in today's world. It looks like you would prefer to go back and live in the 1950s, where guess what, abortions still took place, just at a greater risk to the mother or teens abandoned babies to die slowly.

• We should telll that every life has value but never with violence.

• if you don't, WHO'S GONNA FUCKING SAVE THOSE BABIES

• Read your own bible: God killed more babies than all the abortion doctors combined.

• The abolition of abortion is as inevitable as the aboliton of slavery. I wouldn't worry about it.

• If you don't want abortions, don't have them. More Christians than other people get abortions in America.

• Because they never learn proper safe sex education... I agree.

What Girls Said 8

• Closing abortion clinics isn't going to stop abortions from taking place. I personally don't like abortion - I would never get one myself, ever. I wish they didn't happen at all. But of course abortion is always going to happen in one way or another, and other women should have a safe place to go if they absolutely want to get one. It is not a method of birth control and I think the number of terminations a woman gets should be limited. Also at what point in the pregnancy it happens should be restricted.

What needs to happen us better education to all teenagers and also adults on how to avoid getting pregnant. How to properly use contraception (and knowing what kind of birth control is out there and how tk use it) and knowing your menstrual cycle at the same time is so important.

• Even though I am pro choice, I agree with trying to stop and prevent these circumstances that lead to abortion as much as possible, so I agree with you pretty much all the way here!

the biggest culprit to me, is abstinence only sex ed.

• @ccp16: I'm also pro choice, but I'm not pro abortion. Abstinence only education doesn't work either, because it's basically telling kids not to have sex. But if you're being told not to do something, it makes you want to try it even more to see what's so bad about it.

• Okay, I see what you mean there then. It is sad as I used to say no one is pro abortion, but there are people who use it too willynilly and that should not be how it is. And yes, my exact reasoning for thinking abstinence only sex ed does not work.

• no. we're here to spread love. to be the salt of the earth and to just live a life that would bring others to Christ without forcing Him upon anyone.

u couldn't shut down a death clinic on ur own. your purpose in life is much simpler than that.

• If you do that, women are just gonna get abortions illegally, which essentially means dead babies and dead moms. And women are gonna get children they can't support, which too means dead babies, children on the streets and kids who are in no way being loved or taken care of. You just don't get that, do you? You don't know how to think ahead, to all the suffering you will be causing.
    You don't like abortions, don't get one, the end.

• Life is suffering and im am greatful that the one good thing my abusive mother and deadbeat father did for me was not to murder me in the womb and for giving me a chance at life.

• Its a child calling it by a different way is an attempt by pro choice people to make it sound clinical and justifiable.

• You can call it a baby or even a child if you please, but it won't change my opinion.

• You mean abortion clinics?

• You can't stop people from wanting to die.

• Are you seriously that bothered?

• And yet again we return to the fact that america is a melting pot with different races, religions, and ethnic groups... not everything should turn into a crusade, because we all know how well those went. Its a woman's choice, not every christian or person who objects.

• The most abortions in America are done by Christians to Christians, at the demand of Christians.

• Do you mean abortion clinics? Or places that do euthanasia?