Guys, Have you ever try to used a girl and really hurt her have you ever felt bad about it?

I am depressed right now because a guy I accidently fell for just told me straight up he doesn't like me and he was just trying to use me. Then he proceeding to disrespect me (he call me worthless basically when he said I'm not even worth oxygen and such). I'm here crying wondering if every guy is like that or has any guys did the same thing this guy did to me to another girl and felt bad about it? I just want to feel better hoping there is a guy out there who feel bad for their mistakes.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I sometimes feel bad for girls I can't help, even when they don't know me that well and I don't owe them a thing. When I realized things wouldn't work out with Annamae in the Philippines, I broke it off. But I did so as respectably as possible. And agonized over it for almost two years. Part of why I was so patient with my one abusive ex is because part of me felt I deserved it for crushing Annamae's hopes, even though I wasn't mean-spirited.

That's the one problem with having super-high morals: it only takes a little despair, and you fall hard.

• You lift my hopes up thank you at lease there are some guys who do care when they hurt a girl :).

What Guys Said 10

• No i have never used a girl and i married that girl i love. I treat her with respect. Certainly not all guys do that, but yes i have heard of many guys who do that. Well i think its very poor on his part for saying such terrible things to you. And its ok to cry, i have cried too. If i were to do something like that i would feel horrible on the inside and i would go and apologize to her. If i may suggest, and i know this is difficult, but there is no point wasting your time thinking about him. If you get angry for what he has done, it will only depress you further. Me personally i would never say anything to my wife or any girl for that matter. Just take time for yourself and don't bother thinking about him.

• Also i do apologize on his behalf :)

• I'm not planning to give any more guys any chances anymore.

• I understand, and you should do what makes you happy. I am sorry for you experiences, but just know there are many great guys would would go out of their way to treat you respectfully.

• No, at all guys are like that. In fact, only a few are like that. I have heard plenty of stories about guys being played by women.

• No I would hope that I never will, it seems very mean.

• Nope, I don't mess with people like that.

• I've never tried to use a girl and I never will. I think it's f*cked up to play with her emotions like that just to get something I want

• Thank you! he said so himself he can find a other girl to fuck so why pick me? like seriously he wasted my time and hurt my feelings for no good reason.

• No I haven't I only failed because she turned the tables and used me... its a slippery slope

• Well you got what you deserve for trying in the first place to hurt her on purpose.

• Ah I see but I just feel so broken now I don't think I want to trust other guys ever again.

• it'd be pointless to PM me since you are already anon. Anyways that feeling will leave. In due time, no worries there. Usually you just have to allow time to heal; I have been using the last year to learn more about myself, get muscles in the gym and study like crazy.

• That guy is a douche. Real men do make mistakes AND feel bad about them and also try to make it up to their lady don't feel bad, feel good that you won't have to deal with his bull shit. most guys do care. Find one that wants to make you feel good.

• Yeah I know but after what he did I really don't want to give anymore guys chances.

• It'll just take time and it's all part of the learning process. Focus on you and when you least expect it a good guy will. Show up, treat you right and make you feel good again

• I have and stopped

• Well, just remember, girls use guys too, it goes both ways, however I'm sorry that happened to you. What a jerk, right?

• He is! I really thought he was a nice guy I think he didn't mean what he said when he said those things to me but I refuse to forgive him but my gut is telling me he going to come back in years saying sorry I won't take that.

• You will forgive but you won't forget

• I've heard stories of guys like this, never done it myself. if anything girls did that to me lol
    anyway those dudes are really messed up in the head so don't take them seriously. assholes like that are a waste of oxygen