Whos on this site 24/7?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'm on here for like a quarter of the time I am awake every day. School and work are probably going to deminish that in September :(

What Guys Said 9

• i'm here all day in-out... i mean i don't turn-off my computer but i'm always logged-in from da time i wake up till i sleep.

like for xample when i shave or eat i don't use GAG... but i'm still logged-in

• I use GAG on the laptop not on a phone so there's a time limitation that isn't defined. Yes there was a time for months I was only on GAG through the day and at times through the night too ;)

• i use GAG on laptop it's easier... phone's so fuckin complicated

• @Klaatu51 I never tried the stunt of using it on the phone more so because I use a BlackBerry lol but whichever way I'm always comfortable on the laptop and it's faster as well as descriptive :)

• More like 16/7. ( I need my beauty sleep. Why do I bother, it doesn't work! LOL )

• Im on at weird times

• I live for making smarmy comments on GaG at all hours (2 AM here now).

• Not even half that

• I am on this site like the whole day I guess

• not really, i'm only here for the lulz..

• I sometimes feel like I am but I'm really not

What Girls Said 6

• @Klaatu51 dude, I swear you must have GoogleGoggles logged into this page 24/7. You are the King of GaG :)

• nah i sleep as well

• haha yeah @Klaatu51 she is right i am also here all the time but its weird to find my type of questions

• I go on at most half an hour a day, and usually only a few days a week. Or even once a week, or not at all in a week...

• probably only @klaatu51 lol!

• 24/7? no not really

• @klaatu51 is here 24/7 ;)

• I sleep but other than that I'm here all the time. Which is bad, I need to cut back a bit