Which gender is more desperate?

I think it's guys because they could go as low so begging, paying for sex. I mean, just look on here. Desperate people in need of therapist sending random women pic of their genetials and stuff. Guys are just more desperate, At least these days. What you think? Which gender is more desperate or "thirstier"?

• guys
  • girls
69-30% lol Guys are indeed thirstier

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course guys are more desperate.

• Lol yup they are

• Sounds like you are not a guy, then? "Yup, they are.."

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not desperate. I have given up on women pretty much. I don't want to get married. I am a good person that only ever gets treated like shit by women pretty much and now I am just going to get a pet instead.

• That just said you are desperate lol

• Then treat them same, duh

• Duh it does not work like that. Women stick together in groups and stick up for each other and treat men badly. Society does not believe men and you are a rude idiot and I have had enough of you already.

What Girls Said 6

• Guys really don't change themselves that often just to get a girlfriend or at least guys my age but girls seem to be doing everything in their power to change their personality and looks for guys

• Lol you are right, Two guys even upvoted this. They are desperate

• Them big black eyes. Looking deep into my soul.

• Men, I've never had a girlfriend of mine tell me she pleaded with a guy for sex, and I've had many men ask and plead and beg. It's so depressingly desperate, why they think the word Please is sexy I don't know...

• Lol probably because they can't get laid, I think women should just all turn bi because it might just be only notion but "real men" really don't exist now. They'd do and say anything and everything for girl lol

• Lol yea not "you" Because I can get laid anytime pretty much, Blame them. Desperate virgins

• Only thing I put pussy on is my dick lol so not really a week excuse.

• Guys without a doubt

• Lol just take this site for example.

• i might be little biased here but i think guys but a lot of girls i knw sometimes can't contain themselves

• guys invented desperation

• Guys. So needy.

• I just saw a question here about some guy ready to do it with any girl lol Irony

What Guys Said 20

• I know a girl that will call you halfway in the night saying she wants you to pierce her to her bed like a jackhammer. En masse, I would say that the guys without their heads are the more eager ones, but women will go to much greater lengths, because guys at some point or another run smack against the wall of their conscience. Potentially, women don't have that problem.

• Right now younger men are the most desperate demographic. Men are expected to not only be totally self-sufficient but be excellent providers, and most young men are not at a place in their lives where they are able to do that. Furthermore the government and liberals have stripped young men of 100% of their dating value by ensuring that women have easy access to things like food stamps and welfare, so they don't even need a provider.

Right now only the hottest young guys and the older guys with game and money are really doing well. The thing you need to remember though is that times change and it may not be this way forever. The overwhelming majority of women have jobs as cashiers or bank tellers, we already have self-checkouts and automatic teller machines. So there could come a day when technology eliminates the need for their jobs and their income. Not to mention the government is hemorrhaging money and the welfare state is bound to collapse eventually, leaving all these women with a sudden need for a provider.

• Lol "Real men" don't really exist anymore, although that notion sucks. But its true, just beggers

• Men have been emasculated physically, mentally, and emotionally. They put estrogen in the water. They constantly promote the "men are stupid" shit on TV. And they've turned our women against us by brainwashing them into thinking we're all a bunch of foaming at the mouth rapists.

• Lol we need more men like you

• For guys we see an attractive girl and we automatically think "I want her".
    For girls they need to see the guy's personality go on a few dates and maybe then they will sleep with him.

• For sex or a relationship. Its like opposite.

• Desperate for what? Sex? If it's for sex, then possibly guys, maybe, but even that's debatable. As far as desperate for relationships, they're pretty 50-50.

• Both! Now please STFU ☺

• Guys have less options for casual sex and usually have to jump through more hoops to get it than a girl with the same qualities would so obviously guys are more desperate for it.

That being said I think girls are more desperate for commitment.

• Totally the guys who don't know the"game" is stupid and believe all the rap song and videos are reality

• I would agree guys are thirstier

• i know many girls send nudes to girls but at the same time i know many girls post there pics in the online and ask something to get the attention. yes most of the guys paying for girls to get there love because girls are expecting it from guys.
    so 50=50

• Lol you just crossed yourself

• Lol they would if they wanna, duj

• is that girls begging for sex? if the answer is no then here also we men not begging for sex.
      and the whole universe know that very few girls approach men.

• I say both are the same just that women don't beg or do those things they steal other peoples boyfriends

• That's not as desperate as begging or sending people dick pics

• They don't pay for sex but I know damn well they can beg like I said before we're all the same

• Lol yea not me.

• Guys. Because women are more scarce to come by that are attracted to guys than vice versa.

• I'm tres thirsty

• Guys are more desperate for sex, women are more desperate when it comes to intimacy.

• Guys are , but that's because

1. Guys who can get women pathetically worship them and jump through hoops , and would sell their family to rapists for a chance with a woman.

2. Guys who can get women (some guys not all guys) will lower their standards for casual sex with a less attractive and/or unattractive woman. This puts less attractive/unattractive men by women's standards at a disadvantage because a lot of unattractive/less attractive women will opt out for a fwb/ casual sexual relationship with a better looking guy over a meaningful with their unattractive make counterpart.

3. Guys who can get women also are quick to overrate and shamefully over compliment women , boosting their egos to astronomical levels and making their standards so high to the point where they're unreasonable and unreachable.

• Guys are only desperate for sex. Girls are desperate for everything else. Turn on the news and listen to women whine about how hard it is to get the things they want.
    Sure I want sex, but after I'm done I don't need anything else.

• The sex that complains more is more desperate.

• Depends. Desperate men are like a hyperactive dog that always wants a treat and will jump through hoops for it. Desperate women are like a starving dog that just sits there hopelessly.

• I strongly feel men should ignore women and then let us see how they react.

• men. eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasily... .