Are you a head or a heart person (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/rebeccacampbell10/are-you-a-head-or-a-heart-person

You Are A Heart Person!
You are most certainly a heart person! Your emotional instincts surpass logical reasoning, and you consider the feelings of others and enjoy protecting the small and meek. Your sense of self is soft core that opens up doors of pleasant opportunities for yourself and your loved ones, and the impulsive side of you never fails to bring about a new adventure that perpetuates your thirst for excitement!

Most Helpful Guy

• Heart person how ironic 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• i did not expect this result..
    You Are A Heart Person!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...43c9-b615-af8bea6cd3ce.jpg

What Guys Said 6

• You Are A Heart Person!

• I got the result I expected - You are a head person
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a53-aa46-be39ff9c3461.jpg
    You are a Head Person! You may possess a high level of general knowledge and value a more rational approach to decision making, but you're so much more than that. Your personal sense of self can be found in the brain, as you remain a true independent in both thought process and when walking through life. You find mental stimulation to be the key to happiness and continue to develop yourself on a daily basis in more ways than one.

• Lol I am a Head person? really? yeah no that figures because I am thinking why they didn't stress logic in most scenarios..

• Heart person here.

Trust your passion! ^.^

• Head person which is true to an extent. When it comes to most things I think with my head. But when it comes to people I love friends and family it changes to heart.

• You Are A Heart Person!

Was never a doubt on that.

What Girls Said 10

• You Are A Head Person!
    You are a Head Person! You may possess a high level of general knowledge and value a more rational approach to decision making, but you're so much more than that. Your personal sense of self can be found in the brain, as you remain a true independent in both thought process and when walking through life. You find mental stimulation to be the key to happiness and continue to develop yourself on a daily basis in more ways than one!

• You Are A Heart Person!

100% true 😳😳😂😂

• You Are A Head Person!

• You are a Head Person!
    You may possess a high level of general knowledge and value a more rational approach to decision making, but you're so much more than that. Your personal sense of self can be found in the brain, as you remain a true independent in both thought process and when walking through life. You find mental stimulation to be the key to happiness and continue to develop yourself on a daily basis in more ways than one!
    Yeah, I thought so.

• head person. not surprised.

• I'm a heart person. I've realised that before I even started the quiz but I did it anyway and I still got a heart person as my result.

• Heart person <3
    "You are most certainly a heart person! Your emotional instincts surpass logical reasoning, and you consider the feelings of others and enjoy protecting the small and meek. Your sense of self is soft core that opens up doors of pleasant opportunities for yourself and your loved ones, and the impulsive side of you never fails to bring about a new adventure that perpetuates your thirst for excitement!"

• I got head person which surprised me a little because I can be a hopeless romantic too.

• I am a head person which i already know it. I use my brain more because I'm not an emotional person but there's some small cases i was both my brain and my heart but still my brain always win over my heart.

• I'm a head person