QUIZ: Which Engagement Ring Is Right For You?

ok i know this is pretty pathetic coming from me as i dont even have a boyfriend.. but it is fun..
http://www.playbuzz.com/kayleighd12/quiz-which-engagement-ring-is-right-for-you
i got this.. <3 and it is pretty accurate.. :)

How about something completely different?

You don’t want your man to go and pick out a boring old diamond ring for you - you want something that has meaning for you both. Whether that’s a heart-shaped pink sapphire, or a gorgeous moonstone, it’d mean so much more to you if he picked something based on your personality, rather than the size of the carat…

Most Helpful Guy

• The should ask your gender at the beginning of the quiz, so if you choose "man" you finish the test with the result: "you're a man, bitch, you ain't getting no engagement ring hahaha".

xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Something old...
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...496b-8fad-3b7d3a1d635a.jpg
    You're a little bit different from the other girls - and you'd much prefer a vintage ring to suit your quirky tastes. Whether he's found it in an antique shop, or had it passed down by his grandmother, you definitely need something a little niche on your finger.

What Guys Said 7

• I got something old

Description probably right but ring is so ugly

• Diamonds are a girl’s best friend

It ain’t an engagement ring if it ain’t a diamond - and, for you, it’s DEFINITELY a case of the bigger the better! We hope your man is ready to get his wallet out…

^that's really weird... :(

• hahaha... xD

• lol, it's not weird, it's awesome, never change :)

• @girlslie of course i won't :D

• It's titled "something old" and it looks like diamonds all the way :D

• Something old…

lol.

• haha... xD

• both of you should like,.. haha...

• I got pure and simple.
    I didn't know the answer to half of those questions

• I got the same result as you dear. :) <3

• Don't buy diamond rings. Whether people care to think about it or not they are funding terrorism, civil wars, and genocide by buying these crap diamond rings and if marriage is more important than all of that to some people they deserve whatever bad things happen in their lives.

What Girls Said 14

• Diamonds are a girl’s best friend
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4bf1-8570-254ae80cb1d7.jpg

• CUTE!

let's see...

LOL!

ok this is nice although i really am not as high maintenance as this makes me out to be :P honest.

• That quiz was kinda dumb... for most of the questions I had to pick the answer that was the least wrong, rather than one that was actually true for me... and then it ended with saying I need diamonds... which is sooo not true lol

Honestly, I'm not sure I even want an engagement ring, and if I did I wouldn't want it to be something flashy or expensive. I'd much rather forego the ring entirely and spend that money on a really great honeymoon or, like, anything else besides a piece of jewelry. I'm not big on jewelry, so it's enough that I will already be wearing a wedding ring the rest of my life - I don't need two rings haha

• lol i got:

Diamonds are a girl’s best friend

• Diamonds are a girl's best friend

(I would like a marquise diamond, if anyone cares)

• yeah thats beautiful... :0

• And so unique! Hardly anyone gets those. They don't even have them in jewellery stores, usually.

• well i do hope you get it,,

• It was almost right. cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...496b-8fad-3b7d3a1d635a.jpg
    But I would want a colored gem or stone. I hate diamonds :-) Which is why my SO is great. He got me a blue sapphire in my engagement ring :-D

• aww... thats lovely... :)

• Diamonds are a girl’s best friend

• Something old...

http://i58.tinypic.com/2ccm5at.jpg

But... I don't think that style of ring would look good on me :/

• why not?

• The ring would look even more beautiful though! Old fashioned, yup, but beautiful. It's quite unique

• hmmm... it is..

• Something old…
    You’re a little bit different from the other girls - and you’d much prefer a vintage ring to suit your quirky tastes. Whether he’s found it in an antique shop, or had it passed down by his grandmother, you definitely need something a little niche on your finger.

• You’re a little bit different from the other girls - and you’d much prefer a vintage ring to suit your quirky tastes. Whether he’s found it in an antique shop, or had it passed down by his grandmother, you definitely need something a little niche on your finger.

• cool.. :)

• I like yours the best though, it's more my style, appearance wise at least lol

• haha.. thanks... wish it was real..

• 0|0
  • Diamond...
    Which is not even true...
    So the quiz didn't work for me. :/

• Diamonds are a girl’s best friend cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4bf1-8570-254ae80cb1d7.jpg

• I got 'Pure and Simple' ... but it's it's purely and simply ugly.