How many times have you finished a game?

Okay gamers so I im replaying gta 5 for the 6th time ( i know crazy lol ) and I just wanted to know how many times have you replayed a game before and how long have you spent playing it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm.

My HIGHEST game finishing count is probably... Ninja Gaiden 2.

When I was 11, I used to speed run through my Nintendo games. There was always a faster way to get through the game, a quicker method to take out multiple enemies. I could practically play that game with my eyes closed. I honestly must've finished that game like... I don't know, maybe like 40 times or so.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have finished Zelda: Ocarina of Time twice, Twilight Princess once, and Super Mario Bros. a couple times. For PC games I have finished Diablo 3 4 times and there are a couple quiz games I can't remember the name of that I finished. I don't play to finish most games. I like the quests and such that it takes to get to the end, not the end itself. Currently I am playing twilight princess again and trying to get all the items. Its quite hard. I watched a video the other day of a guy who played Ocarina of time and got 100% of items and such in under 5 hours. The whole game!! :-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI-bZrYOpQE

• Hey, I just saw those AGDQ just yesterday running through a few games on Twitch. They were racking up a pretty high charity count.

• @kambo_trick3y Yes, I just found them too, and they raise money for cancer research. Cool thing for a bunch of gamers to do :-)

What Guys Said 7

• I played Dark Souls up to a point I needed an intervention. I also played the Uncharted series like 5 times each, or something like that. And Cage's Heavy Rain, oh man, let's not go there.

• Dark Souls. I don't know how many times I have finished that game... on the order of 100? Maybe?
    Then there are the Halo games, where I played the campaigns excessively, so probably 20 times for each of Reach, 1, 2, 3, and 4.
    Then there are the Dragon Age games, I probably have beaten the first one 20 or 30 times.
    Who knows how many more lol

• finished diablo 3 like 5 times, but that's only because it's so short
    diablo 2, 3 or 4 times

most other games i dont even finish at all, i usually get bored of them halfway through

• When I was younger I would always replay Pandemonium 1 & 2, Banjo Kazooie and GTA San Andreas. I have no clue how many times I've clocked each game, haha. :) Oh and don't even get me started on the Dynasty Warriors, I've replayed Empires and 8 multiple times... I've recently decided to replay Oblivion too.. :P

• I played tales of symphonia like 8 times for 250+ hours. I rarely play anything more than once unless it's for trophies or achievements

• I finished the original top-down fallout at least a dozen times...

• just now ;)

What Girls Said 3