Guys, is it normal to be attracted to my aunt?

My aunt is 34 and I'm 18 (no blood relation, married into the Fam).

I notice I want to hug her a lot and be close to her. I've even missed oon the cheek. Plus, she is really cool. She speaks Spanish and is just a breath of fresh air since there aren't many girls like her around (I live in a small town). She seems to take interest in what I say and cares.

She has invited me and my brother to spend the night at her house iin the city so she can take us to World's of fun before I leave for college. I'm already having fantasies of crawling in her bed, kiss her and touch her body. I know it won't happen but is it normal to be attracted to your aunt you have no blood relation to?

• yes it's normal
    32% (18)
  • yes it's your hormones going crazy!
    23% (13)
  • maybe
    14% (8)
  • no, she is your aunt! even if she isn't blood related
    25% (14)
  • if she divorces your uncle, go after her!
    6% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Attraction of this nature is like anyother. The only reason why incest is disgusting to most is because of familiarity. The greater your familiarity the less sexually attractive the person becomes.

• I don't think iits incest unless there is a blood relation

• No it isn't but you asked if it was weird the implication being that it would be because she was related through marriage. Hence the remark about familiarity.

What Guys Said 14

• I've been attracted to cousins and aunts before, especially if the aunt's weren't blood related (ie: my uncle met a woman and married her) but as long as you don't try to act on any of these feelings then there is nothing wrong with it.

• Well this question will get removed quickly lol she is not blood related so its not weird just don't act on it though.

• Why? I'm asking an honest question. I feel odd but maybe other men go through the same thing so I want reassurance or honesty

• I said it was okay bro calm down

• it's normal you can go after her depending on the situation, but I don't think it will be worth it to screw with the family if you're uncle is like really close...

• She is still married to him so can't. I fantasize about fucking her a lot but I've caught myself thinking about taking care of her, cuddling, her smile.

• I was in a similar situation like yours, but I was much younger probably 12-13 at that time...

• Looks like you got milfaddiction

• GI for it!! You never know what she's thinking.. Maybe she's got the same idea when you stay the night.. I always liked older women

• Make a move!

• She is married so as well to forget about it.

• You a trollin ass n***a!!

• I wouldn't like to find out my nephew is trying to fuck my wife 😕

• Only in my dreams! if he ever divorces her, I'll give it a try.

• Do You think she will be up for it?

• Maybe. I notice she pays more attention to me than my brother. She smiles more at me than him and when I try to impress her she gives me this sexy smile. But, when I try to hug her a lot I think she pulls back because family is around. One time we were outside by ourselves and I hugged her prolongedly and she didn't pull away.

• does she have big breasts and did u see her in pantyhose

• I think she is a big C

• I don't think so. I usually see her in jeans/shorts. But at weddings she wears dresses, I think that's when I fell for her.

• can i see her pic

• well she's not a blood relative so i guess its not weird to find her attractive, but u need to put it out of your mind, besides being your aunt she's married, its not right to fantasize about married women. ur 18 its normal to be into stupid shit, u will realize its kinda messed up and u will loose all interest. ultimately DO NOT DO ANYTHING!

• THIS IS DISGUSTING, YOU NEED JESUS.

• No threesomes, thank you.

• It happens, don't worry.

• its not uncommon for guys to feel attracted to family member that aren't blood related

• Thanks for that!

• its ok, i was in the same situation with my step mom

• I'm so glad im not the only one!