How can I get rid of a stalker?

He's really cute.. ut he just gives me the creps? :( :'(

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• tell him to stop or report him to the police

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 4

• On social media? On gag? In rl? Answers are different for each. RL is the hardest to manage, but many countries like UK have laws on this. Otherwise, block him on everything!

• Lol..
      In real life? ;)

• I get that a lot.. lol.. :)
      But this is creepy..
      He looks as if..
      Never mind...

• Go on! Spill the beans!

• Oh. Well I was going to suggest a no contact order but my case escalated so... maybe make sure you're with friends or guy friends a the time. Let your workplace or school know too. Security WILL walk you to your car.

• Tell him you no longer want to speak to him or tell him your mom said not to talk to him anymore lol

• Iv never spoken 2 him..

• I know..
      Maybe I should get help by someone else..

• Yeah I had a car following me when I was walking home in high school and I was all alone. I got so scared I told a guy that was walking to his car. I automatically felt he was a good guy. As soon as I told him I started crying because that's when it sank in and he gave me a ride home. I don't want to think what would of happened if he wasn't there..

• Just go talk to him and tell him that he's cute but sometimes he kinda creep you out. Tell him in a nice way so he doesn't embarrassed :)