What was the worst horror movie you have ever watched?

Most Helpful Girl

• all of them they didn't really scare me that much

What Girls Said 10

• The Omen was one I watched pretty early on with my grandfather. He liked to see how much of a horror movie he could watch with me before my nan finally decided I'd seen too much (we got about three minutes into Scream before she made us turn it off :P ). Even though it's not horror, the scariest film my grandfather ever showed me was Schindler's List.

• The worst movie (meaning that it was really bad, just not a good film at all) is probably the one of the Hostel films, they're just gore and torture porn, there's nothing scary about them. I'd still say Schindler's List was scariest film for me, but scariest film actually classed as horror would have to be It.

• Schindlers list is one powerful yet thought provoking film. I agree.

• Hostel i agree is just a bad gore film.

• The ring.

And I didn't even finish watching, I was too busy banging against the door, before realizing that I have to open it to get out of my house.

Yeah, the worst 9 minutes of my life

• the human centipede

• Insidious. Ugh so scary

• It was Mama. I didn't find it scary. It was kinda funny O_o

• The human centipede... it was awfully disgusting... and disturbing.. and gross...

• Shake Rattle and Roll should be categorized as a comedy not a horror film series.

• Oh boy, agree on that.

• Yup it's just down right slapstick kinda like if the three stooges were thrown into the set of Michael Jackson's MV "Thriller" and just filmed for an hour and thirty minutes

• When a stranger calls it wasn't scary

• the human centipede, was just plan bad

• I Spit On Your Grave, both the original and remake

What Guys Said 9

• I love horror/ gore films. I hated human centipede. I play some brutal games and watch some tough stuff movies, but that movie made me gag and I could not eat for the rest of the night...

• Exorcist.

That should straight up scarred me as a little kid.

• The Pulse remake... Sad just sad

• The Boogeyman (1980) - Dreadful film

• I can't remember dude lol too long ago do you consider dinosaur movies to be horror?

• Worst as in scary or as in lame?

• psycho remake Vince Vaughn As Norman Bates need I say anymore?

• It Conquered the World. I don't think you can beat it in terms of cheapness and shoddiness.

• Blood Shack is easily the worst. I learned some trivia about it that explained some of the bizarre stuff, but that didn't make it any better.

• I've been reading the other comments. Do you mean worst as in lowest quality or as in scariest? Blood Shack is lowest quality; The Exorcist is scariest.