What do you do when you feel like The Ugliest Human Being on this Earth?

Like how do you stop feeling this way.. :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I remember your face, you ain't ugly at all, I guess you are not feeling ugly, you are just bored form the way that you look because you want something new, so maybe change your hairstyle, but new clothes and you know? Do things like that which will make you look different than the way you look everyday, I guess this will end your feelings, but then again, I can ensure you that you are not ugly, and I'm being honest here.

• to me, i go to starbucks, thats my "go to" place for whenever im in that rock bottom spot. have me about 2 strawberry banana latte, and the 3rd to go. and even tho i feel like the ugliest person on the planet, i still manage to be giving compliments to women wh i think should get them. even tho i never get one back. most of the time that dont work on making me feel better, but still... at least i know i have a pure heart. then i would go to a place that over looks the valley, and just look at the street lights that are on and the signal lights turning colors, and that is was really makes me feel more calm.

• Just wait for it to pass and have faith in yourelf then your confidence will come back

• hope u r not talkin about yerself coz u r definetely not ugly... :D

but generally-speakin... i'd try to improve my mental-skills instead.. ok i know i'll never get laid being so ugly... so i'd try to contribute in some other way and not feel like trash

• Just think positive that's all you can do ,

• I go on GirlsAskGuys. com and look at the rate me questions.

• I've seen you and you are not ugly so I don't know wtf you're whining about.

• Yeah I hate to complain. And I know I'm not ugly.. But today all I feel is ugly. Ugly. Ugly.

• Well you're a pretty girl and it's not like you really want that kind of male attention anyway.

• Hey wassup

• do you want me to f******* you so that you feel like the prettiest girl in the world... ?

What Girls Said 11

• There is more to life then looks. If you have a good career, are a good person and are a good mother when you have children - nobody will care that you are ugly in respectable society.

• i often feel like this too... i just deal with it..

• I go do something nice for someone else like help them clean their messy house. It takes the focus off of physical self image and redirects it to developing a beautiful character.

• They're are times when you feel like that..
    And then there are times when you feel like the prettiest.

• That's because things seems impossible to get.

• Let's see when I was 16, I just read books, listen to music, or do other things to get past those feelings?

• You feel ugly? I've seen your picture, honestly you're one of the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

• Yeah.. I feel very ugly even though I know I'm not ugly (not the prettiest girl like you said :P but okay looking)
      Don't know why.. :(

• I feel like that too sometimes. Then I just try to stop focusing on my flaws and pampers myself, it works everytime xD

• by stopping feeling so sorry for yourself. have a drink, wash your face and work out what you're gunna do about the way you feel.

• I get a makeover and buy new clothes. Or draw, write... or study astronomy

• Find an even uglier human being?

• listen to music, watch stand up comedy videos on youtube, see a movie, or watch a documentary

• Listen to MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This" and dance man