He cancelled our plans 4 times in a row now.. should I stop seeing him?

We both agreed to take things slow and just be casual for now so I understand not being able to see each other all the time.

But we've haven't seen each other in almost 3 months. The first two times, he wasn't able to use his car because he shares with his sister and I don't drive so it was hard for us to meet up. The third time, we got into a fight so we gave each other space to cool off. But now he's saying he can't meet up but he has exams to study for.. even though we planned to hang out before his exams started.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you don't have transportation either you need to find someone who does. If you feel the connection being lost then move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well your case sounds like what Im dealing with right now pretty similar in a way.

What Guys Said 8

• just put it off until he can commit himself to something.

• yes just stop seeing him. he's a flake

• He probably realised he needed time to study for exams

• Just move on...

• If you haven't gotten together in three months, you are not 'seeing' each other anyway.

• he suggested meeting up after his exams are over

• It sounds like he's wasting your time. You aren't exclusive or committed so I'd still be going on dates with other people if I were you.

• sounds like a dump is in order

• yes. thats a bad sign if he isn't giving you a new ate or make it up to you

• maybe he is a busy person?

What Girls Said 0