Is there any way I can find out who has been stealing money from my bank account?

I have a large sum in my savings account and today there have been three amounts taken out, each increasingly larger. Now, is there anyway that this scumbag gets found out? I know it's going to a Capital One card. Know that much. I mean, I just love the thought of this person becoming a prag y'know, and especially it would be great if I could visit them in prison and laugh at their situation y'know. So does anyone know if there is any way to find out who?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the first step would be to phone your bank and freeze your account. Second step would be to talk to the police...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• wth are you doing asking here? call your bank and report it...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Thats the type of shit you call your bank / police over, not ask on a website filled with horny virgins and 13 year old girls curious about the size of their tits..

0|1
    0|0
  • That is fraud you have to phone bank and police to get account frozen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most companies have fraud departments to deal with this. You should contact them ASAP. They will have the resources to figure it out for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are, but it would be complicated. Probably not worth it to tell you the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was me. I'm sorry.

0|0
    0|0