Guys, if a girl gives you a one word reply, do you assume she's being passive aggressive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In real life, I would assume that she is either busy, not wanting me to be there, or fed up with conversation.

In a text, I would assume that she either hates texting, still doesn't want me to bother her, or is busy doing some other thing.

It's a little bit easier to read in real life because texting never fully paints a picture.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• No, I just think that her response is fake (unless I really asked for a one word answer) and/or is playing games. I would immediately spend my energy on someone else who is actually fun. So even if I know she really likes me she just sank to bottom of my list.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't really assume anything. I might feel like she was uninterested, but I wouldn't assume her feelings. I hate assuming other's feelings just as much as I hate other's assuming mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • In real life or online - Could be shy or not big communicators.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always assume women are playing games with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 50 no's and a yes means yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tone of voice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume one word responses equal eff off.

0|0
    0|0
  • some of my friends do the same. i asked "how are you? :-) " then he/she send just good didn't ask me how are you back but i didn't take it as rude but i felt bad so i am not messaging them only if it is special (like birthday) then only i message.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I assume she lazy or uninterested.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. She just thinks your wack as fuck and doesn't want to talk to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Or she's not into me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I often do it myself. Sometimes one word is all that's needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • No we don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd assume uninterested and move on !

0|0
    0|0
  • depends what my relationship is with her. If I just met her I'll figure she's not that interested in me (but maybe she's in the middle of something). If I know her I'll figure she's angry or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's annoying! Very annoying!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. She could be shy... or crazy.

0|0
    0|0