What's the creepiest thing anyone has done to you in public?

I'm sure a lot of girls here have many stories. Guys, not so much. Personally, couple of years back when I was out with friends I had a random guy in suit all dressed up and proper showing me his tongue like he wanted to lick me. I was just completely shocked and couple of my friends ended up laughing after seeing him. It was the strangest thing because this guy was all dressed up in suit. Other time, I was out and I had few High School girls who were probably 16 saying hi and looking at me in a flirtatious way but that creeped me out knowing how they were in High School while I was an adult. I don't know they would do that to an older guy. If I was in High School, I would have played along. Anyways, let's hear your creepy encounters in public.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard for me to choose, haha. I'll go with this one.

One night I was babysitting, and I took the girls to McDonalds for dinner like always (which is great because the older girl could go play and I could sit with the baby). Well this day in particular, I was sitting there with the baby and an older guy came up and sat next to me. He talked to me for a long time and I didn't catch much of what he said (it was perhaps a little slurry) but I distinctly remember hearing "I could teach you about the birds and the bees." Then my girl came back and sat down and the guy started talking to her. That's when I took the girls and got out of there, haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a 16 year old girl grab my crotch, once. I was 27, at the time.

She was the younger friend of a girl I somewhat knew, and we saw each other at the store, and stopped to chat for a few minutes.

Meanwhile, her friend (the 16 year old) kept commenting on how hot she thought I was, and just generally making sexual innuendos towards me. I am NOT interested in kids, so I wasn't returning any of the attention. Then she said something about my dick, and pressed her hand against the front of my jeans, trying to feel it.

The contact only lasted for a second, because I stepped back, and her friend slapped her hand, but it was still creepy.

• Something similar happened to me I was at my stepbrothers house and there was a girl (family friend daughter) and she was like 11 and me 18 and she kept touching my fucking leg! I felt so weirded out that day!

What Girls Said 6

• I was on the bus once and this old dude began moving around and chose a seat next to each woman on the bus, sat next to her, and then sat opposite her. He pulled out his phone when he was opposite the woman and took a picture, and then moved on to the next girl. I was underage at the time and I was terrified. All of the girls were just looking at each other and we all looked super uncomfortable but no one wanted to say anything. Eventually, this dude at the back told him to cut it out and the old guy started threatening to fight him and then asked us if any of the 'pretty girlies wanted to have a go'. It was really creepy.

• The creepy things only ever happen when I'm by myself, so they're always awful. This one time I went into the gas station down the road and I'm standing in line and this big guy in a Hawaiian shirt asks me if I want to go in front of him. I say no I'm not in a hurry thank you. And he proceeds to say how hot I am and that if he was in his 20s he would have sex with me. I laughed it off and his friends kept telling him to stop. He didn't. He continued while I walked outside to pump my gas, and then he came out a minute later still talking about it. Meanwhile, my husbands sister who was messed up on pills is hanging out of my car window going "Is THAT guy giiiiving yooou PROOOOOBBBLEEEMS?"

• Two old creepy men were taking pictures of me while I was eating a popsicle.

• I don't know who's creepier, the guy who followed me home at night or the guys taking pictures of me without asking and denying they do.

• Just randomly being asked very personal questions.

• During a high school club meeting
    There was a guy who liked me, he wasn't apart of the group but he decided to visit so he could spend time with me

Everyone thought it was cute and wanted me to sit next to him. I was trying to get away from him little did anyone know

He sat next to me and whipped his penis out "creepy"

"Yes other people were in the class" - Awk
    When someone was coming by or we had to get up and do activities he'd tuck it up and pull his shirt over

After like two hours couldn't get him to leave
    I had to tell, he was reported was going to be expelled and arrested

I felt bad and didn't want to ruin a 13/14 year old boys life. I refused to participate in the case so the charges had to be dropped against my parents and the schools will.

I was 18 then I'm almost 22 now and I ran into him last summer on the bus. He stared at me and my friends for a good while ** totally creepy and uncomfortable for me**

• Funny thing I forgot
      Is he didn't even deny it when authories asked if he did it he said "she asked me to"

What Guys Said 4

• When I was younger in work - One of the women about 15 years my senior developed a crush on me, I didn't feel same way -She was quite public about her crush, I felt a bit awkward at the time.

• Some Roma came up to me when I was 16 or so and wanted to sell me his crap. That was probably the moment I stopped being naive and just wslked away.

• One day I was having my lunch in school and a girl kept staring at me from the moment I sat down till I screamed at her "what do you want from me?" (my lunch was done). Another one was a old guy on the train that kept touching my hand and was looking at me like he wanted the d so I don't know which one is creepier

• I had a clown throw a pie in my face at the mall...

• Clowns are creepy...

• wow, is he mad hatter? crazy clown. what did u do after?

• I wanted to punch him, but my friend held me back.