Why do I feel everyone loses value in me?

Sometimes I feel like a doll. By friends, family, everyone, a pretty face which people like, but really don't understand that it's not a toy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you're not being open enough about who you are?
    I have been trying to get information out of this girl I was dating for so long, she just wouldn't tell me things. How am I supposed to maintain interest if she won't tell me things about herself or say "Why would you need to know?" - Because I'm interested in getting to know you!
    If you're look is centered around looking as good as possible, maybe go for a 'girl next door' look. As little makeup as possible to look the way you want, don't accentuate features (I actually find bulging cleavage meant to "IMPRESS" me very off putting).

What Guys Said 3

• We can feel like that sometimes - Just be strong and be yourself hopefully you will feel more a part of the world in the future.

• lol wot fam? what crazy thing have ya done fam?

• What ever do you mean?

What Girls Said 0